Demi Donnelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just

Thank you

This post has livened up a VERY boring shift. Finally on my second break and I’ve spent both speed reading this thread. I had to unfollow her ages ago because her whole begging thing (for ideas and subs) constantly got on my nerves. I liked her at first but it’s like there’s a whole host of wannabe influencers jumping on the bandwagon. It’s car crash

I love it.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else think her engagement is weird like they’ve never even lived together and she says she’s not even interested in getting married? All for show/attention lol

Reactions: 10
What a weird upload. What was with all the sped up silent bits?? Also, thought she was on a “diet”? Chippy and spaghetti bolognese in one day?? Christ.

Reactions: 7
Demi doesn’t need to beg for video ideas. She just addresses every comment on here instead 😂 anyone else seeing that??

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else think her engagement is weird like they’ve never even lived together and she says she’s not even interested in getting married? All for show/attention lol
God yes! The “engagement” was blatantly for views! She spoke once about them moving in together but there’s been nothing since! It was clearly something she thought they had to do to keep up with influencer engagement trend. To be fair they suit each other, both slobs, both eat tit, both overweight and pretty dead behind the eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did anyone else spot the 1 remaining lash extension in this video..? She has one lash. I just can’t even.

She really doesn't need last extensions they do nothing for her, make her eyes even smaller and they always look clumped together with glue and old make up.

Reactions: 10
She really doesn't need last extensions they do nothing for her, make her eyes even smaller and they always look clumped together with glue and old make up.
They look awful. I think if done right extensions can look nice, hers look cheap and tacky

Reactions: 4
Did anyone else spot the 1 remaining lash extension in this video..? She has one lash. I just can’t even.
I’m sure there’s been previous videos where they’re the exact same😂😂 just remove them gal it’s pretty easy when there’s only a few left

Reactions: 2
Any bet she’s doing a hair transformation video🙄🙄 anyone recon she will get extensions??

Reactions: 2
Can’t believe I’m saying this, but hair hair actually looks good (for now)

BUT what the duck is that pose! She looks like a t-Rex or something!!! And those flip flops LMAOOOO 🤣🤣🤣 Christ, she is something else

also, she looks NO slimmer than before. You’d definitely notice a 1.5 stone loss

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14

BUT what the duck is that pose! She looks like a t-Rex or something!!! And those flip flops LMAOOOO 🤣🤣🤣 Christ, she is something else

also, she looks NO slimmer than before. You’d definitely notice a 1.5 stone loss
Hopefully she keeps it dark n keeps the heat off it. Straightening it poker straight every day isn’t good n that’s always how it looks. But yeah it looks alright!!!
She deffo hasn’t lost any weight tho.. how long does she think she can keep this up before her fans click on??

Reactions: 6

Not being awful but I genuinely think she looks bigger now than she did before face wise! Seen some people saying her face looks slimmer in the thread earlier, do not believe that at all 😂 angles help selfie wise but you can’t hide how big you are in a full body pic

Plus don’t you think Sean and Demi look a bit like brother and sister? 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I agree I do think the brown hair looks better on her, but if she wants it to feel less thin she really ought to chop off at least 6-8 inches so it lands just below her shoulders. I found it funny when she said her and the dog look like sisters because they have both have brown hair ... I don't think that's why Demi.

And does she look at the videos she records before posting them on her story? Her tit looks like a literal ball bag here. :sick:

untitled(4).png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.