Demi Donnelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To say she ‘earned’ the money is a massive reach. People with actual jobs earn money. I imagine Demi spends a lot of time pestering brands, rather than the other way around. So, yes I suppose it was nice of her to use her begging money to pay for a kitchen renovation in the house she lives in.

Reactions: 4
I mean if you really don’t want her to earn money then don’t watch her videos.. people watch them she earns. nothing we can do about that if people still watch. At least she’s using that money to help family was all I was saying.
I stopped watching her videos a long time ago. I’m not going to help line her pocket for doing hee haw in life when I’m a working mother of 3, who knocks my pan in trying to EARN the wage that I get. I’d like to see her do the hours us nurses do and then tell me she’s earned her money. I know I do. Simple.

I genuinely don’t see her earning anything. It’s all free money in my eyes for promoting crap!! Harsh. Maybe but life is harsh!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Okay blimey next time I’ll put “earned” then. I mean how else you describe the way someone brings in money.

Reactions: 1
I stopped watching her videos a long time ago. I’m not going to help line her pocket for doing hee haw in life when I’m a working mother of 3, who knocks my pan in trying to EARN the wage that I get. I’d like to see her do the hours us nurses do and then tell me she’s earned her money. I know I do. Simple.

I genuinely don’t see her earning anything. It’s all free money in my eyes for promoting crap!! Harsh. Maybe but life is harsh!!
🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

Tbf at least she did something nice with that money she’s earned. Treating your parents is the best thing you can do. Fair play I think the kitchen looks nice.
Agreeeed. A new kitchen isn’t cheap eithrr

Reactions: 3
I mean if you really don’t want her to earn money then don’t watch her videos.. people watch them she earns. nothing we can do about that if people still watch. At least she’s using that money to help family was all I was saying.
Lol yep this is why I’ve stopped watching. Maybe I’m petty but yeah

She could have bought a new fridge freezer to match the new kitchen. It looked better than before, but she could have made more effort.

• Angry
Fair play to her for the new kitchen for her mam. I’d do the exact same if I came into money, and it looks nice.

Reactions: 5
I actually cried at the kitchen video. I was really impressed. And you can see she paid for it herself. Nothing bad at all to say.

Reactions: 9
Demi saying she can’t be consistent posting on her weight loss account? Demi this is your job. You chose to make this your job. Too busy doing what? Walking your dog and talking to your bird? Stop making excuses and get off your arse.

Reactions: 10
Demi saying she can’t be consistent posting on her weight loss account? Demi this is your job. You chose to make this your job. Too busy doing what? Walking your dog and talking to your bird? Stop making excuses and get off your arse.
If she can't be consistent that screams not sticking to plan to me

Reactions: 2
That dinner is “rate my plate” worthy. I thought it was a joke. The can of full fat coke beside her healthy wrap though 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

I don’t usually judge food by how it looks because it’s how it tastes that matters to me but the fact she didn’t even bother to grate the cheese has actually made me put my head in my hands from disbelief 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.