Demi Donnelly #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello honey buns, does anyone else think Demi reminds them of a blobfish? Or is it just me? God she’s bleeping annoying!
F0CA3B40-2C5B-4EF5-9FBD-ACE5F94AE226.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That video is amazing 😂😂

Firstly - bestie?! She never mentions him unless she wants something - clearly after freebies

second - “has did a thing” She really is thick isn’t she?

third - why has she posted this on her fitness page? If she really was his best friend, why not post it on her main page?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s doing a Q&A on insta now, someone ask her what uni and what course because I reckon she’s full of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think there are courses you can do through smaller Uni's (UCLAN for example), and maybe he did his apprenticeship through that? She didn't say he did an undergraduate degree. Hm. We do know she's typically full of tit though.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.