Demi Donnelly #8 obsessed with greggs, photoshopping her legs & deleting comments on't reg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm confused because there's the tiktok account making videos but then there's lurker commenting, and the tiktok account is replying to lurker. We had a 'lurker' account on here saying they're going to spill things about demi, so is it 2 people or one person with two accounts?
Lurker is quite a common username, anyone "lurking" will deem it an easy go-to...I don't think it's linked, just different people sick of Demis behaviour like we all are 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
This is all getting so juicy!

I also want to clarify it isn’t me...I’m too old to understand what TikTok is 😂

Reactions: 1
Anyone can say "it wasn't me" so this doesn't help 🤣 I also am too old to understand Tiktok but from what I have seen its 12 year old girls twerking ffs. Not my cuppa tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
on her new video, go to 4 mins 35 and she is literally scratching herself down there ?????? like ????? does ur video editor not like u demi wtf :sick:😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Could she make it any more obvious that she is obsessed with reading here lol. Dance on ya videos all you want Demi you aren’t convincing anyone here 😂

Reactions: 5
Could she make it any more obvious that she is obsessed with reading here lol. Dance on ya videos all you want Demi you aren’t convincing anyone here 😂
It’s so embarrassing isn’t it 😂😂😂 she needs to be careful dancing though - any more jumping and her boobs will give her a black eye

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Was doing some digging on her Facebook and came across this picture of her and Brad on Christmas of 2018. Ambergate was March of 2019. He literally looks so young and she had no issue throwing him under the bus. Not only is he her brother, he was a literal child at the time. How the girl lives with herself I do not know

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Is that top and trousers The only clothes she got she in that outfit most days 🤢 and in that happy tiktok she look like she having a fit n don’t look happy 🤨

Reactions: 3
That insta video of her dancing around though 🤢 how is that not hurting her boobs? She looks like an idiot. Trying to make out she isn’t bothered by all of this when we know she is.

Reactions: 2
Ironically in her case I think the people who think know her the most know the least about who she truly is. She’s guilty and trying to deflect, a classic move

Reactions: 5
Just watched the lastest video with just Sean, I actually really like the lad, he seems canny down to earth. I hope he doesn’t get too swept up with it all

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.