Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink

VIP Member
Why is she saying she has fruit trees in her garden when they belong to her neighbour and will destroy her fence hahaha idiot
That what I said and 2 tree And Rasberry Bush.in back And a pear tree in front. witch she didn’t show so don’t no who’s that is. How that class as a farm 😂😂😂. She need to educate Her self more.

Reactions: 1

Andjello

Chatty Member
Her latest twisty IG story 🙄
Sorry to beak it to you Amber but houses are expensive and never stop being expensive.

But its alright, you put in a couple of £Ks worth of work and then completely fuck future you over by knocking a bedroom off the listing... all for a barn door.

Its Newcastle, not escape to the country!!
Yeah who the fuck does that! Get the exstention built so you can have a bigger kitchen and extend your bedroom. She's not even thinking the foot print through Just to do it all on the cheap

josefinaosterlund

Hmmm would Harry risk losing a fan base that he's built off the back of Demi though? Assuming they'll all take Demis side...

Tiktoks go so fast how does anyone read them 🙄🤣
If he thought it was going to get him a bit of exposure he would, not a doubt in my mind about that! All he’s ever done is sponge off her

Meme93

What's she purchased a sofa fit for a dolls house for?

Demi, hunny bun... Those fragile sofa legs aren't built for people like you or I hun
Hahaha true. I just bought a sofa and had to disregard so many because of legs like those.

• Heart

w3bgoss3

Remember when she wouldnt upload the house tour because of the audio? The renovation vlog with her nana at the start lol the audio was terrible there too though???

TheUnknownLaura

VIP Member
I’m not sure who it is that’s having the convo with Markie but please please please tell him about her treating that poor MUA who lost her child so badly. She deserved it all, a new home engaged a good man by her side when she is such a nasty evil person. She deserves nothing nice in this world whatsoever! I hope her YT career ends. How you gona pay your mortgage then Hunny buns. Sweaty greasy filthy ignorant piece of crap!!
What happened with the MUA? I completely missed all this

erin182

VIP Member
She can get away with it tho surely because it’s to facilitate a house move? They’d could have sean ‘move in’ to the house they’ve bought meaning she could form a bubble with him

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
Well is there anything you’d like to know? Also I read above about her clothing sizes, it’s pretty clear your on the money but yes she does go out her way to hide her size on camera. Not positive as brands very in sizes so she says she was a 20 at her biggest, and when she lost all that weight . Well she went to a 16/18. Not even a 16. She was messaging somebody on Depop saying she’s a 10...no. Really wish she wouldn’t lie about her size. If she didn’t she would have a lot less hate on her back
How do you know her? Living in the local area or from social media?

Has she ever told you about this site and the whole amber wright thing? Does Sean know about it? Does her family?
HAHA YESSSS! Has she ever mentioned the Amber Wright thing to you?

Gellymaccy

Call me stupid but I don’t actually think it’s that crazy.. me and my partner bought a house, if we’d have rented first it would’ve just taken us a lot longer to buy? I don’t know anyone who has rented if they could afford to buy!
Notice I said - could of lived at parents ?!

You can still move house ect... in the local lock down, it’s very different to the National one, so they won’t be breaking the rules, nor ire if her granny can come over, but I dunno what a social bubble even means any more!