Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatisgoingonhere

Chatty Member
Could it be that guy that someone from her messaged saying they should expose her? I can’t remember his name or the name of his YouTube account

Pink

VIP Member
Just watching the lounge vlog did she really just check the size label to see what size she got 🤨 and how can they work with her every time she was showing a set she talk stupid and go on about tiktok the lighting was shit and dark and the camera kept going out of focus or was my eyes and she need bigger they do not support her and the pants omg I was scared when she was moveing her vag would show and kept cuting mid sentence VERY PROFESSIONAL I THINK NOT

Meme93

Love how she @anna and says he adores her new skinny dip collab hint hint Anna
Demi wonts Free shit and be your best mate now she dose the saffyb faces and my look of the pics they posted they drunk in the house and when home 🤨 I hope non them drove
Not sticking up for her (well, I mean I don’t like her) but she has shown a few times that she drinks and enjoys non alcoholic beer/lager.

Yshere97

She used to make so much effort with her hair when it was blonde.. it’s like she’s damaged it and cba to do anything to it...

Vegasbaby

VIP Member
More juicy goss for you guys... someone commented on the loungewear video asking where her BLM video went. I went and checked and it wasn’t there. Two mins later Demi replied saying it is there. I refreshed the page and low and behold the video popped up. Why would you go to the bother of taking it down? Something is seriously wrong with the girl.

I will include the photographic proof for you all :giggle:

View attachment 258279 View attachment 258281
Nothing this girl does surprises me

Pink

VIP Member
Where she had the paper from as only couple days ago she asking for cheaper one as it was £100 or as the company gifted to her like the £100 cherry stuff 🤨. And prob half the other stuff when she saying she asking for ideas no u won’t free stuff.