Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jardy

I used to be in a makeup group on facebook with Demi before she got 'big' on youtube, she was always really catty and though a lot of herself. She got into a lot of fights with other girls and then when she finally hit a thousand odd subscribers on YT she posted some big essay about how she could no longer be part of the group because 'her fans needed all her attention' makes me piss everytime I think about it 🤣🤣
Was this beauty coven? I remember live videos of her in her car eating lunch?

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Echo4

Remember at the end of her blog she said somethings happened but she can’t speak about it as it affects someone else. Maybe that someone else

TheUnknownLaura

VIP Member
Where she had the paper from as only couple days ago she asking for cheaper one as it was £100 or as the company gifted to her like the £100 cherry stuff 🤨. And prob half the other stuff when she saying she asking for ideas no u won’t free stuff.
She was probably just so impatient that she just bought it anyway despite it costing a fortune and I can guarantee Sean wasn’t involved in the budgeting

XoXo_G0ssip_G1rl

guys! if you go on instagram and actually look up amber.wright.tattle there's an account 😂 but its private and I'm on my insta so i daren't follow!

lilacbutterfly

Chatty Member
More juicy goss for you guys... someone commented on the loungewear video asking where her BLM video went. I went and checked and it wasn’t there. Two mins later Demi replied saying it is there. I refreshed the page and low and behold the video popped up. Why would you go to the bother of taking it down? Something is seriously wrong with the girl.

I will include the photographic proof for you all :giggle:

View attachment 258279 View attachment 258281
She makes my blood BOIL

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
so hey guys been away from demi for a while i followed her when she had a insta account to loose weight got followed by all the big slimming accounts does anyone know if she stil losing weight? has she gained it all? whats with all the tiktoks dancing in a bikini i dont understand

updates please peopleee

• Haha

MostPalone

What the actual fuck.
I’ve just gone back and rewatched because I had no idea what either of you meant. I mean her hands and feet look so similar it’s easy to miss but that’s a new level of odd.
I was actually convinced it was her hand but had to rewind and look again.... 😂😂