Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

greenbear

VIP Member
And this is why she doesn't have/cannot keep friends. What a geebag.
---

She looks like martha.
---

No makeup? is she trolling us now, can clearly see dirt on your face demi, what filter are you using? It hasn't mixed well with your shitty face.
---

:ROFLMAO: wtf has andrea a channel or is this someone trolling? I honestly cant tell.
She has a channel, Lardy Bum Mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

elbarto

Funny how she hasn't posted any photos of her 'business class' experience?! I've only even flown first class once - I took a MILLION photos and had my own little cabin on the plane, with LOADS of room 😂 I know first and business are different - but that doesn't look like a business class seat she is in, in that photo :unsure:
The picture with the face mask is 100% on a new style Emirates A380 economy seat. I’ve had the great misfortune of trying to sleep in that seat many a time.

I thought she would have been the type to take 1001 photos of her ✨BuSiNeSs ClAsS✨ experience too, or does that not fit in with the old money aesthetic?

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Pink

VIP Member
Some snippets from today's vlog hunnybuns xx

View attachment 2937838View attachment 2937839
View attachment 2937840View attachment 2937841View attachment 2937842View attachment 2937844View attachment 2937845View attachment 2937847View attachment 2937848View attachment 2937849View attachment 2937850View attachment 2937851
Why she wearing sunglasses in her bathroom well doin that dose it tell you to 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Hilarious 😂 but why say your doing business class and then throw up a photo which quite clearly proves you aren't - unless this was the return leg? That's a possibility, never thought of that. I think she was only doing 1st class one way. Never mind - I'm sure the videos/photos are still to come - if they don't, then it didn't happen.
It’ll have been on her first leg. You get discount on business class to Dubai 24/48h before

greenbear

VIP Member
That'll be the next desperate attempt for views the way things are going.

Can see she's back to deleting comments because she deleted mine on that 'de-influencing' video when I called her out about mentioning products she'd never even purchased lol.
Especially whenever Jess gets pregnant, her head will explode with jealousy.
---
In one of the comments someone mentioned about Air - Up didn't she get freebies from them and act like she totally loved it. It just proves how much she lies for free stuff and money. Total scamming piece of garbage.
I reckon everything in that video was gifted to her.
Her time is nearly up on social media, she has no authentic views and people can't trust her opinion on anything
---
She never takes a day off, such a bully. Plus pot kettle she is literally never clean.
Screenshot_20240615_161056_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:

centreaisle

This might be an unpopular opinion and as much as I can’t go her after watching the plane tickets vidyo I think it’s Sean to blame for most of the awkwardness between them! He makes it blatant that he doesn’t want to be there, he gives her nothing back, one word answers, stand offish body language and strange facial expressions. I think she tries her best to make it seem like it’s fine between them when it’s evidently not. If he is that sure and that checked out, he should do the right thing for both of their sakes, put his big boy pants on and leave. Again as much as I can’t stand her, this makes me feel sorry for her how much she’s trying to hang on to the idea of them together and he could not be any less interested if he tried.
this is exactly what i think....he has completely checked out, and her desperately trying to get his attention is very sad to see.
---
Sean and Demi are the typical “too comfortable to leave” couple.

I feel like a majority (not all) of people have been in this situation. They don’t know any different, they got together when they were 16. They have grown apart, it’s clear they are glorified roommates at this point. And they’re both to blame because they’re lazy and complicit. Neither wants to initiate the break up, because they’re probably a) lazy; b) think they’ve invested money and time into this so they have to stick it out otherwise it’s wasted; c) it’s good enough for them and they think everyone feels like this in long term relationships.

It’s clear they annoy each other, they’re not attracted to each other, they crave attention from other people, and they’ve grown apart.

They want different things in life completely. She is delusional and goes with every tiktok trend there possibly is (I guess it’s goodbye van life and hello solo travelling). She doesn’t even want to be engaged, it’s clear she hates the idea of marrying him and hates the ring. He wants to have a normal, boring life. Probably have a typical, boring box standard wedding, typical boring family, that kinda thing. He’s not capable of more and he doesn’t want more. She wants to show off, constantly. That’s why he’s her “boyfriend” everyday and “fiance” when for example Jess gets engaged. Because the attention needs to be on her.

They don’t need each other at this point. They’re living separate lives with different goals and morals.

Glorified roommates. Both are to blame. They’re gonna stay together until one of them breaks or has another option lined up (but with their looks and personalities, that will never happen).
amen to that!

xokellymariexo

Chatty Member
I think Heathrow have body scanning machines and customs officers look brutal when they are confronting someone who has done something wrong.
I don't think Demi was given that bag, we all know how much she lies for views and engagement. Proof or it didn't happen, it's that simple.
---
About £10 in UK money so nothing special Demi. She'd try and flog it for hundreds

Sionnachglic

Chatty Member
Some snippets from today's vlog hunnybuns xx

View attachment 2937838View attachment 2937839View attachment 2937840View attachment 2937841View attachment 2937842View attachment 2937844View attachment 2937845View attachment 2937847View attachment 2937848View attachment 2937849View attachment 2937850View attachment 2937851
What a fishmonger, this is like feckin smellivision.... Dirty mutt!
---
What a fishmonger, this is like feckin smellivision.... Dirty mutt!
Edited to fix my spelling errors

Anyauldnamewilldo

VIP Member
For all the year she's been on YT how is she only now discovering french skincare?? how like honestly demi you did yt in 2012 and that french skincare brand you cannot pronounce had waves of popularity thanks to lisa eldridge. Every fucker was gifted a pr package even people with channels under 10k.

Go and learn how to pronounce embryolisse, it isn't how youre saying it. Hell use that language app you were shitting on about a while ago to learn it.

Edit where's the hashtag for ad, this is quite clearly an advert :rolleyes:

Last edited: