Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cosey_nunt

Chatty Member
The latest vid with Katie was so out of touch with reality. Nearly the whole video just salivating over the freebies. Wonder how much of that will end up on vinted?

Such a half arsed video as well, she didn’t even show any of London, just her and Katie being awkward and grabby. 😅

Btw did anyone else clock her saying she spent A GRAND on travel vaccinations?
Where is all the cash coming from? :unsure:

Reactions: 2

heidix

She’s reviewing products on her story and the picture is not visible. Does she proof anything she does

xokellymariexo

Chatty Member
Funny how she hasn't posted any photos of her 'business class' experience?! I've only even flown first class once - I took a MILLION photos and had my own little cabin on the plane, with LOADS of room 😂 I know first and business are different - but that doesn't look like a business class seat she is in, in that photo :unsure:
Did she even show the business class tickets? Probably not.

cosey_nunt

Chatty Member
I doubt she has much money left after wasting it all on travelling the whole year. I think I remember her saying she had 25k, she’s probably spent all of that and more.
She hasn’t got a job at the end of the day, how is she affording it?
I wondered that too - how is she affording it? :unsure:

ForumExplorer

Some snippets from today's vlog hunnybuns xx

View attachment 2937838View attachment 2937839View attachment 2937840View attachment 2937841View attachment 2937842View attachment 2937844View attachment 2937845View attachment 2937847View attachment 2937848View attachment 2937849View attachment 2937850View attachment 2937851
Embarrassing isn’t the word, why would you leave that stuff in?

greenbear

VIP Member
I couldn’t even make it through the fashion video, such a total fuckwit. Can you imagine being her cabin crew, snigger snigger, another meal, another stain. Also the black bra under white or cream, buy a fucking nude bra!
Or any other bra.

• Haha