Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xokellymariexo

Chatty Member
Honestly people upgrade their engagement rings normally after 10 years or so agter being married, as they haven't been engaged long I don't understand why upgrade the engagement ring before even buying a wedding ring, what's the point? 😂
---

Love this! Here's mine!
That's beautiful too.
---
View attachment 2988287
Here's mine with my wedding ring We had been engaged for 14 years (we had the wedding booked years ago but my dad passed suddenly a couple of months before so we cancelled it. We upgraded my engagement ring a couple of years back. Last may after 16 years together since secondary school we decided one night we were just going to get married we were married in July. We had 10 people at the wedding and went for a meal after. We didn't want anything big like we planned before.

If they really love each other and want to marry each other it doesn't have to be a big drawn out thing for the gram. Which is what she aims for clearly..
You have a beautiful ring set too, i agree with what you said, I don't want a big deal either. Just me, him and my kids that are will do. A few drinks at home, a movie, takeaway and my own bed

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2

Motherofgod

VIP Member
Thank you! I'm not familiar with her, off to have a nose now :ROFLMAO:
---

She's truly come full circle with her 60 year old grandmother "vibe". Dress like one, I guess you'll soon become one :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Apologies if youre in your 60s and not a technophobe but demi love is throwing 60s back to the 80s where it wasnt common for the older folk to be that up to speed with technology. I am creased at the face an' all.
---

Is that a repost?? I swear I watched this tiktok last month or the one before where she had then reposted and someone called her out for it. Has she done it again ffs. She really is lacking content :rolleyes:
I thought that too , looked back and She's done it twice before 🙄

Attachments

greenbear

VIP Member
I obviously remember this monstrosity - who could forget? 😂😂 but I have questions! Did she think it was just an empty shoe box she was buying? Obviously she went to collect it so whyyyyyy didn’t she just politely say sorry, it’s not what I thought and leave it where it was? And did she flog it on Vinted as ‘new with tags’? Or does she still have it?? 😂😂
Content.

elbarto

YouTube hasn’t been as successful for much bigger content creators so I’m not sure how Demi thinks she can continue.

She’s not even consistent. This whole woe is me vidyo but also “trip of a life time” for views. So what is it? YouTube ruined you or made you?

cosey_nunt

Chatty Member
That first black dress hides a multitude of sins 😳 as soon as she goes close to the camera you can see the empire line halfway over her tit. She literally has no waist: she’s tits all the way down to her paunch and then it’s all moose hoof from there
moose hoof 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 1

mmmmomo

VIP Member
For all the year she's been on YT how is she only now discovering french skincare?? how like honestly demi you did yt in 2012 and that french skincare brand you cannot pronounce had waves of popularity thanks to lisa eldridge. Every fucker was gifted a pr package even people with channels under 10k.

Go and learn how to pronounce embryolisse, it isn't how youre saying it. Hell use that language app you were shitting on about a while ago to learn it.

Edit where's the hashtag for ad, this is quite clearly an advert :rolleyes:
View attachment 2971177
The one long straight hair at the back is killing me

jl1994

Chatty Member
shes going Dubai?? how can she afford that lol ! but bad luck dont think there's Irish bars in Dubai lol
also thats a thought has she not been promoting her shit scrap business lately
There are actually a fair few Irish bars in Dubai 😂😂 but it’s like double the price of Switzerland so she’s in for a shock lol.

olc22

Where else are they going? I thought they were away for the whole of June but they’re already in Dubai which I thought was the last place?? Surely they’re not spending 2 weeks in Dubai