Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

greenbear

VIP Member
The latest vid with Katie was so out of touch with reality. Nearly the whole video just salivating over the freebies. Wonder how much of that will end up on vinted?

Such a half arsed video as well, she didn’t even show any of London, just her and Katie being awkward and grabby. 😅

Btw did anyone else clock her saying she spent A GRAND on travel vaccinations?
Yeah she purposedly said it in regards to having loads of Boots points.

Reactions: 4

Justapeep

VIP Member
What flight was this she was on I see Singapore mentioned or when is she going to Dubai. Was just wondering cause that didn't look like a business class seat she was posing in

Anyauldnamewilldo

VIP Member
Does Emily Jackson have her own thread? I need to discuss these holiday outfits/makeup 🤣🤣🤣

Sure jan! :rolleyes: Communication error with your credit/debit card ;):ROFLMAO: muppet "we're not engaged" was that a freudian slip??

• Haha
this!! My partner has severe dyslexia, and often asks me to check things, this is no problem (of course) and it takes me no time

If she is diagnosed with a learning difficulty or disability, surely you’d ask Sean to proof it? Either another sign of her shit relationship or laziness and a lack of pride in her “work”
Same here! Even at work my dyslexic partner is given really good support from his manager and colleagues, who proof-read anything he wants before sending off anything important.

If this is what you class as "work" Dems, give it the same amount of care and attention as actual work...

• Heart

greenbear

VIP Member
#62 Demi Donnelly Got the shits in Dubaye, couldn’t have happened to a nicer girl x
Or at least it didn't happen to aye?
---
I doubt she has much money left after wasting it all on travelling the whole year. I think I remember her saying she had 25k, she’s probably spent all of that and more.
She hasn’t got a job at the end of the day, how is she affording it?
I wonder how much it all cost, and did her and Aye go halves🤔

xokellymariexo

Chatty Member
You must bot be watching her lately

So much for fat acceptance Demi!
No I haven't really watched Jess, I don't bother with you tube that much anyway. Jess' style is way better than Demi' anyway.
---
She’s sadly another one who thinks she’s a lot smaller than she is. At least she wears age and scenario appropriate clothes though. Demis in Asia in a black work outfit 😩🤣
I definitely think that her style is a lot better than Demi's but I don't really watch you tube so I don't really know how Jess dresses these days.
---
Does she though 😬
I wouldn't wear that at all regardless of my size.

mzcklex

I honestly don't think it looks worth the £1200 at all. Just for a different seat. She could of done another trip with that money. Ofcorse sean is now going to play into the loved up couple because she paid for it. 😂
I went to Dubai last year and we were offered an upgrade too, but they asked for around £300pp extra, she’s probably lying 😂