Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I know aye is boring, dull and looks like he couldn’t even give a nana a good time but I can’t help but feel awful for him. Big D is parading round on her holibobs and meeting new people whilst he sits at home with the “pups” and goes to work? I know she’s trying to create content but surely he must think it’s so unfair?

She will come back from these trips and bang on and on about her experiences and he will have just been at work or studying?

shes supposed to be his fiancé 💍 not acting like it

Reactions: 23

Motherofgod

VIP Member
She met a few pissed locals and went out for karaoke with them and has been slabbering on TikTok about what a life changing experience it was 🙄
This is also the latest insta post on it!! I can’t believe gullible people read this and buy this shit! There’s always some over the top inspirational spin on something so mundane and all the idiot followers lap it up
Waiting for the day someone makes off with her camera 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

chicken_chaser

Shes just filmed her usual boring vlogs in another country?
Irish pub ✔
Filming shit In shops ✔
Buying crap in shops ✔
Food hauls ✔
Anything else??

She could start a new series back in england: get picked up by old men in their corsa and get taken to maccys so she can show them the veegan options 😀

• Haha
I'm so confused!! I caught a few clips of her video of Tesco clothing...how the fuck is she fitting into a 14!?! I'm a 14 when I shop in Primark and a 12 everywhere else...I refuse to believe I'm the same size as that absolute unit!! One way to stop me stuffing my face anyway!!

• Haha

olc22

I think they think all the Instagram comments are ‘funny’ and shows that they have ‘banta’ 🫠 when in reality it’s so strange that a couple who have been together for a decade literally cannot speak in a nice way to eachother! And I know this is just on Instagram and ‘we don’t see their whole lives’ but from what we see on her vlogs they are even worse to eachother in real life!
I’m the same age as Demi and have been with my bf for 10 years also, and it all he did was comment like that on my posts/speak to me how they speak to eachother I’d be so upset - in fact I find people who cannot have a conversation without using insults and ‘joke/sarcasm’ responses so insanely boring and exhausting that every time I see Demi/seans interactions online I cringe

• Heart

TigerShark

Chatty Member
Oh dear god the singing…..AGAIN 🤦‍♀️

It’s so forced and trying so hard! It’s not the singing of someone who claims they are doing it for fun or to relieve boredom! Her voice changes throughout this melody of songs - how is that possible 🤷‍♀️ you hear when her voice is her natural voice and then she puts on her try hard shaking trying to sound professional voice

It’s the eye closing and face scrunching for me 🤣 she actually thinks she’s a fucking pro 🤣 anyone saying she’s amazing is tone deaf

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Davena94

VIP Member
This is the girl that stretches out converse. Why she thought the skinniest shoes on earth were a good choice I don’t know

• Haha

olc22

I mean absolutely no offence to anyone here, but those optical illusion museums are quite literally everywhere, why the hell you’d go to one on your holiday when there’s so many more things to do/see in Oslo is absolutely beyond me. We were literally running around trying to fit everything in

• Haha

Celery16

VIP Member
Why all the love for Andrea all of a sudden? She’s a piss-head nutter who birthed and raised Demi 😅.
Agree she is more attractive though.

• Haha

lillyladybug

Slightly OT, I’m going to Majorca in a few weeks solo around the magaluf area, anyone got any suggestions of things to see/do? Thinking maybe get a bus to Palma for a day 😄
A trip to Magaluf (or indeed, any destination) isn’t complete without a visit to an Irish bar. I recommend Finnegan’s https://www.finnegansmagaluf.com/

Bonus points if you get chatting with strangers and make plans to go on a drive with one of the men from the group. Hope this helps 🫡👍🏻

• Haha

lillyladybug

Someone add woolWAFFFS to the wiki page 🤣 why the fuck did she keep saying Woolworths like that

Acting like she’s the pinnacle of cleanliness, saying she would “deep wash” the stuff she keeps. As if she doesn’t whack on clothes from the charity shop/ vinted straight away.

She has some nerve banging on about hygiene when she’s sat in that pigsty of an office for us all to see.

The complete ignorance about the scarves was painful to watch. Kept waiting for the penny to drop, but true to form she remains thick as shit.
Can’t believe she didn’t keep some of those scarves to style as crop tops like the green blanket monstrosity from before 🤣 maybe that’s what she’s planning with the tea towel

She’s like a petulant child moaning about Sophie Louise getting a great suitcase whereas she’s been scammed.

She creamed herself over the white company pillow cases. I don’t understand how she thinks £36 is expensive for pillowcases but will happily piss £200 away in home bargains on absolute crap.

Annnndddddd breathe 😅🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

hootmatoot

Chatty Member
Personally I think her vlogs are stunning. I'd love to see your vlogging compared to hers. xx

(if you're new here, go to thread 1, first 7 pages)
It’s like we’re quoting the bible at this point: Demi Donnelly (the Tattle Version), 1:1-7 🙏
---
Put your canopy away ya pig
She’s got a stomach like someone who’s had two c-sections (me) except she’s never hefted anything around in that stomach other than vegan mousakkas, “unreal” this-and-that, and six pints of lager at any one moment

• Haha