Demi Donnelly #59 Braggin about wealth claiming shes minted, floggin her scruffy items on depop & vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see Sean’s tik tok where he said there were ‘tactics’ Going on in the weekly shop as Demi got lemon ice tea and she knows he doesn’t like it so he can’t drink it? I don’t understand their relationship with food at all 🫠
They’re both dogs when it comes to their relationship with food 🐶

Reactions: 3
Bit off topic but I ordered some sweet freedom hazelnut syrup for coffee, tasted the tiniest bit and bloody hell it’s strong. How the duck she can put half a bottle on one desert with other stuff is beyond me
---
Also don’t all rush to buy the pink pony scented handwash

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bit off topic but I ordered some sweet freedom hazelnut syrup for coffee, tasted the tiniest bit and bloody hell it’s strong. How the duck she can put half a bottle on one desert with other stuff is beyond me
---
Also don’t all rush to buy the pink pony scented handwash
I saw that… and nak-d, my partner overheard and was like ‘what the duck was she even trying to pronounce’…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's because she knows she will have to be going back to work soon because she's skint.
That's why she started scrapshite, because she was skint
But her tiktoks started bring in money now so she's forgotten all about her small business

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread title: scrapture’s died a death, wor Demz bought some spray for that god-awful breath (she defo stinks)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That's why she started scrapshite, because she was skint
But her tiktoks started bring in money now so she's forgotten all about her small business
Tik Tok won't last long either. I'm pretty sure they are slowly getting rid of certain types of people off tik tok. Plus there are people who have way more followers and way more engagement than her that say they don't get paid that much. So she relys on donations.

Reactions: 4
I was just doing thinking there why is it she just won’t get a real job? She says YouTube and tik tok are her job but they’re not.
Does she think in 5 years time people are still going to be watching her videos? People move on and get bored.
She needs structure

Reactions: 8
She is just so lazy. She wants to do as little work as possible. Scrapture was a load of shite but it had some work behind it and she actually had to do things to a time frame. She doesn’t have any work ethic which is ironic considering her latest style 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was just doing thinking there why is it she just won’t get a real job? She says YouTube and tik tok are her job but they’re not.
Does she think in 5 years time people are still going to be watching her videos? People move on and get bored.
She needs structure
Who would hire her though? I couldn't see her doing a tap in a job, dog lazy.

Reactions: 4
Been bored tonight so have been looking through all the most like posts about Demi on here. There are some great memories that will always make me laugh or spew 🤣🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.