Demi Donnelly #59 Braggin about wealth claiming shes minted, floggin her scruffy items on depop & vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cracking photo Demi, could have walked around the corner to get a better shot but she’s settled for one with scaffolding and a huge bleeping wall in the way 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Cracking photo Demi, could have walked around the corner to get a better shot but she’s settled for one with scaffolding and a huge bleeping wall in the way 😂
Like everything she attempts to do, she just misses every time

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm sure she'll delight all her adoring fans with a really great insight into solo travel in Copenhagen! I love going on holiday, I want to see as much of the world as possible before I die.
---
This is what my tops looked like after giving birth and my boobs leaking. What’s Demi’s excuse 😂
Nah, I couldn't sleep in something that was filthy. It's gross

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel like if it was she’d have had to have said more about the plane/in flight services/routes from newcastle? Honestly I think she’s just seen cph blow up on tiktok recently so she’s obvs thinking it’ll get the views - but she hasn’t done anything worthy of the views imo, I love Copenhagen and have been twice and am going again soon, there is so so so much to do and see that I still haven’t done everything I want to yet! I feel like she 100% didn’t research anything to do or see or even have any sort of loose plan on what she was going to do, so now she’s stuck researching on the spot and probably feels overwhelmed not having anyone there with her to sort things out

She’s an influencer/content creator on a trip, it’s now nearly 1pm in cph and she hasn’t posted a single thing, I post more when I’m on a trip and I literally have 400 followers 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wait remember when she said she love love loves going for bike rides? Aye ok Dems

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lets talk about why she sprays all the Vinted sales with anti-bac... Who does this? My item would be washed, I wouldn't feel the need. Not sure why people think it's a great idea to buy from this scruffy person.

Reactions: 17
As per her recent tiktok about going solo travelling, how can this lass not even EAT A bleeping SANDWICH PROPERLY????? She’s put the thing in her gob vertically, stuffing the bastard in cos she doesn’t realise she can turn it on its side???? every single day she baffles me more n more

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
God she can’t make anything look “aesthetic” everything she does is minimum effort or a piss poor job how is this her career!!! Really puts into perspective how some influencers really do value their content.
Also the dig at Sean for signing up for Uni LOOOL

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So she’s only just gone on Monday and she’s put together a video and uploaded it already?! Shows she’s spent a lot of time sitting in the hotel room - as expected because this is all for the camera in another desperate attempt for her to increase the views and engagement 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.