Demi Donnelly #59 Braggin about wealth claiming shes minted, floggin her scruffy items on depop & vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! This was one of the signs I found out I had T2 diabetes (pls don't judge me it's something I struggle with a lot😞) I was younger unfortunately it runs in my family (females) she'd probably going to end up with diabetes if she's not careful! Or possibly borderline already

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I feel so sorry for aye this is the beginning of the end. Gallivanting about solo, what a tit. if I did this the locks would be changed when I got back rightly so. Diabolical she’s having you for a mug mate. I think it’s time to answer @peteburnsreincarnated DMs.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Demi hun, normally when something fits you, you don’t have to keep pulling on your crotch area.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Did I hear that right she paid £70 for that fake Prada beach bag 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.