Demi Donnelly #57 Someone knocking at the door, the bailiffs are ringing the bell!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she find it difficult to pronounce words starting with 's'? 90% of the time it somes out as 'sh'. Reshipies, Shoops (soups) and so on. Must be the upside down mouth bleeping everything up (y) Picked up 3 packs of wraps 'by accident' 🤥 But don't worry, she'll just freeze some eat those like a pelican with an unhinged jaw after the video. Also, that's a shocking amount of food for two people 😮 It's pure greed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
she's a real shooperstar

also, i know rationally it's fine, but the thought of sean sharing pretty much all his meat with some dogs is really turning my stomach. also slightly demeaning for the poor guy ?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
she's a real shooperstar

also, i know rationally it's fine, but the thought of sean sharing pretty much all his meat with some dogs is really turning my stomach. also slightly demeaning for the poor guy ?
I know, she always puts Sean and the dogs in the same category haha!! She defo thinks she's top of the pedestal. I always buy my partner 'posh ham' as we say for his bait, and the dog gets the cheapest one lol I wouldn't expect him to share scraps with the dog 🙄

Reactions: 13
I wonder if she went to the gym???

probs not, the hippo won’t fit through the door

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It was I’ll go to gym for an hour, well 40 mins or half an hour would be enough haha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not the Marvin slip when they were in the car 🤣 “what did we call your car Sean? Marvin… Melvin”

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What’s so hard to understand? And why respond like that? 🙄
because she's an avid reader on here, i bet she thought it was someone mocking her about her dogs. because she often treats them as kids.
its strange that she fails to understand a paragraph that was very clear and no spelling mistakes, yet she expects her followers to understand the pure jumble of tit that she types all the time! My brain goes "huh" every time i read her captions

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Had she fallen out with Jess? She never liked her Instagram where Jess is in her Lounge Shet.

Seems like Demi has soured towards her after Jess got a job working in Healthcare. Demi was always jealous of friend Ashleigh being a nurse, looks like it's the same for Jess now

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If demi is jealous of Jess being a nurse she could always try it? Imagine waking up from anaesthesia and demi is looking down at you? I’d think I had died and gone straight to hell!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
If demi is jealous of Jess being a nurse she could always try it? Imagine waking up from anaesthesia and demi is looking down at you? I’d think I had died and gone straight to hell!
The closest big D will get to being a nurse is wearing the nurse dress for the play! Remember that classic

how are these girls in their 20s? They both look so much older. Especially D with her toothless grin- the red lipstick bleeds into the creases- imagine what yawn sees 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Had she fallen out with Jess? She never liked her Instagram where Jess is in her Lounge Shet.

Seems like Demi has soured towards her after Jess got a job working in Healthcare. Demi was always jealous of friend Ashleigh being a nurse, looks like it's the same for Jess now
Probably jealous cause Demi used to work with Lounge all the time - until she could no longer squeeze herself into their biggest sizes and she just started to look ridiculous in it. I'm surprised Lounge PR team were happy with Jess photos to be fair - maybe that's why there's a few pounds been shaved off them.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
her lifestyle doesn’t suit having breakfast apparently 😂 well it won’t when you’re getting out of bed at 12pm. also that latest tik tok where she’s shagging a pillow basically. she actually can’t get any worse
Sorry this just reminded me of when she said she fasts until 1pm. I don’t think it counts as fasting if you only woke up at 12.30pm hun 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.