Demi Donnelly #57 Someone knocking at the door, the bailiffs are ringing the bell!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not been on the thread for a month or so and not been watching her..what have I missed?

Reactions: 2
Just watched the latest vid. She really tries to make Sean look bad but sheā€™s the one who comes off looking crappy. He makes jokes at her (maybe heā€™s not joking haha) but he doesnā€™t say it with half the malice she does.

She makes so many sly digs about his diet in that video too! If someone said anything like that to her thereā€™d be 4 TikToks by the end of the day calling the person a bully and declaring she doesnā€™t care about their nasty opinion!!

and the pictures she chose for their anniversary- blatantly gone out of her way to choose unflattering ones of him.

Just subtle bullying imoā€¦

also the latest YouTube video just highlights her problem with food. Her whole existence revolves around it and she is obsessed. Constantly worried when the next morsel will be, how animated she gets when thinking about or tasting food. Itā€™s not even like she eats anything special either, Iā€™d understand if there was any substance to it, but itā€™s always beige and processed.

Reactions: 14
"FALLIN HIN AN HOUT OF LURVE WHITHA HUGH" is all I hear. She can't sing. That accent she puts on to try and sound alike Alicia keys šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yano the rant Tiffany goes on in BB about Gemma ā€œsomebody lied to her several timesā€. Yeah well thatā€™s Demi with someone telling her she can sing

• Haha
Reactions: 9
More like ā€œAlicia Out of Keysā€ā€¦what the hell has she been drinking ti make her feel itā€™s ok to let that noise loose on the internet? Poor Henry and Luna they must go through hell when she starts caterwauling!

QUOTE="Tommyb, post: 17419457, member: 92459"]
"FALLIN HIN AN HOUT OF LURVE WHITHA HUGH" is all I hear. She can't sing. That accent she puts on to try and sound alike Alicia keys šŸ˜‚
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I canā€™t believe how out of tune she is šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ well i can believe it but to post it šŸ„“šŸ˜‚

IMG_4657.jpeg

IMG_4658.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Why does Sean put up with her!! They DO NOT look like they are in love at all, words don't mean anything if you don't show it. He deserves so much better, she's like a stroppy toddler, can't imagine living with her would be utter hell

Reactions: 11
Demi bought a load of food because she didnā€™t know ā€˜if there was going to be another warā€™. Is this tone deaf twit for real.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.