Demi Donnelly #56 Isn't it ayeronic, dont you think?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s made up this £300 order to cover that she wants to take the travel with me off the website without admitting she made a spelling mistake
Omg! Genius! But could she think of this???
---
Also I found my almost 3 year old watching a Demi vid from like 2019 today. When I came in he said he’s watching mummy’s friend on the big tv 🤣🤣🤣 I think YouTube just played it after one of his cartoons and he was quite happy to watch

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg! Genius! But could she think of this???
---
Also I found my almost 3 year old watching a Demi vid from like 2019 today. When I came in he said he’s watching mummy’s friend on the big tv 🤣🤣🤣 I think YouTube just played it after one of his cartoons and he was quite happy to watch
I hope it wasent the one where she's spewing her ring. Poor child will be traumatised lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just screamed at the new singing video where you can hear Sean emptying the dishwasher in the background and she gets the words wrong.
never change Demi x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My guess is she's saying that to remove it because canva are going to be down her throat because she's been reported here for basically copyright.

I think she’s made up this £300 order to cover that she wants to take the travel with me off the website without admitting she made a spelling mistake

Reactions: 8
why does she tuck the tops in that probably shouldn’t be tucked in and vise versa

also did anyone else notice when they was at the drive thru at mcdonald’s and she got out her card to pay and he was like what’s that cause she ‘accidentally’ gave him the wrong card and she was like oh that’s my scapture card. like duck off, could have cut that usual conversation out and she just loveeees making out to sean she’s this big successful business owner 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sean made her pay for her own McDonald’s, he is so checked out of the relationship.
Run Sean!
You can come and stay with me until you get back on your feet

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
why does she tuck the tops in that probably shouldn’t be tucked in and vise versa

also did anyone else notice when they was at the drive thru at mcdonald’s and she got out her card to pay and he was like what’s that cause she ‘accidentally’ gave him the wrong card and she was like oh that’s my scapture card. like duck off, could have cut that usual conversation out and she just loveeees making out to sean she’s this big successful business owner 😑
Yeah, I saw that. What’s the reason for using her Scrapshite card for a McDonald’s meal instead of her normal account card? To write it off as a business expense? 😂

• Haha

I thought this lol

Reactions: 2
🤣 No chance! My son is a teacher. Schools can barely afford glue sticks atm due to budget constraints, let alone dropping £300 for one project on Scrap crap tat. Laughable.
She’s lied. I enquired to her about 30 travel kits to see if she had stock, got an email saying she didn’t have any from the wholesaler. She’s a lying witch. Her lack of professionalism on email was a disgrace
---
Yeah she lied, I’m emailed to see if her stock levels were legit, got a very unprofessional response on email. Knew I’d catch her out

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Hope she paying tax on all.this side hustle as hmrc coming for all selling platforms now 🤦🏻‍♀️.

I think she'll have a baby to try and revive her channel. That's why Sean has bought a Dad car

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
That bloody syrup ad is like an 11 year old just learning to use an editing system for the first time and making a school project. How is she not embarrassed? I was embarrassed just watching it!! Why did she have to use every silly little cut away and effect on a short clip? The fact that’s she made it, thought it was hot tit and showed it to a brand… I’m mortified for her.

Also why does she ‘hold’ drinks in her mouth before swallowing? She does it every time. She’ll take a drink then puff out her cheeks and hold the drink before swallowing. She is honestly disgusting. It makes me feel violently sick 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
That bloody syrup ad is like an 11 year old just learning to use an editing system for the first time and making a school project. How is she not embarrassed? I was embarrassed just watching it!! Why did she have to use every silly little cut away and effect on a short clip? The fact that’s she made it, thought it was hot tit and showed it to a brand… I’m mortified for her.

Also why does she ‘hold’ drinks in her mouth before swallowing? She does it every time. She’ll take a drink then puff out her cheeks and hold the drink before swallowing. She is honestly disgusting. It makes me feel violently sick 🤢
It gave me a migraine

Reactions: 3
Hope she paying tax on all.this side hustle as hmrc coming for all selling platforms now 🤦🏻‍♀️.
Report her to HMRC. I don't know what they would do but I'm sure they can check her accounts
---

I can't watch her eat or drink. It makes me feel really sick.

Reactions: 7

The swilling drinks round her mouth is my biggest pet peeve, surprised she has any enamel left

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.