Demi Donnelly #47 nature is the worlds natural gift to us, backside the size of a bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we're in a fuel crisis at the moment and bills are high but surely you'd put the heating on for a party. They were all walking around wearing coats near the end! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know we're in a fuel crisis at the moment and bills are high but surely you'd put the heating on for a party. They were all walking around wearing coats near the end! 🤭
She asked Sean to turn the heating up as well when she got him home. Not sure what time she said she picked him up but if it’s like midnight time who in their right mind has their heating on at that time? Like Christ? Cost of living crisis who demi?

Reactions: 10
She’s so infatuated with Jess it’s actually laughable,she’s in love with her 😂 Never once have a seen her look at Sean like that!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I don't know why she looked at Jessica like that right. But seriously I don't think she knows how to properly communicate with others, maybe she's faking again and she thinks that's how friends speak to each other. Her interactions with others are awkward to watch and its Demi that makes them awkward, she makes people uneasy or something. It's like she's the only person that matters in a conversation and if they don't say what she's anticipating they can tell very quickly that things will go to tit. Everyone is on eggshells around her, just normal chit chat can result in a scatching comment or a joke with a jag.
Uncomfortable to watch.

Reactions: 12
She’s so infatuated with Jess it’s actually laughable,she’s in love with her 😂 Never once have a seen her look at Sean like that!
Maybe this is why she doesn’t want to get married…she wants to drink from the accidentally vegan furry cup 👀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I’m sure they were all just desperate to leave and trying to give an obvious hint to Big D to release them 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Looks like there’s another Q&A coming… dare someone to ask why 99% of the people Sean follows on Instagram are women?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Looks like there’s another Q&A coming… dare someone to ask why 99% of the people Sean follows on Instagram are women?
I'm one of them lool I dont even know him. I followed him and he followed me back :D Pretty sure she controls his instagram now tho

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.