Demi Donnelly #47 nature is the worlds natural gift to us, backside the size of a bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree she was desperate to try that hot chocolate. I don't understand her fear of heights either. A plane would be way worse for me. Hasn't she said in the past she loves flying? Remember that flying lesson as well. No fear there! She's full of crap. She looked stupid in that hat. It didn't fit her massive football head
I've got a horrible fear of heights but to be fair it can work in mysterious ways! I hate flying but will put up with it, it sounds counter intuitive but being on a big wheel is actually scarier, probably because you're more aware of your proximity to the ground

Fun fact: I recently cried on a cable car because I hated it so much 🥲 (but I have also done two sky dives)

Reactions: 7
I wonder how much grief she gave Sean to go on the ice rink? Can imagine it now ‘well we’ve got no content for the vlog Sean!!’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder how much grief she gave Sean to go on the ice rink? Can imagine it now ‘well we’ve got no content for the vlog Sean!!’ 😂
Oh definitely, she beats him down and he gives in just because he wants an easy life. That winter wonderland looked like utter shite.

Reactions: 9
Her entire social circle remind me of the Royles.
Na naaaaaaa. Yes our Demi. Maaaaammm will tell our Brad to stop posting on the Internet about wu boobies?
Only the Royles were quite endearing, these people stink through pictures.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Haven’t watched the vlog but duck me the slingshot wouldn’t leave the ground with them two in it! I genuinely have never seen chins like it, wonder if she feels claustrophobic with all the fat swallowing her neck 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Make up and hair a festive standard?
What is she on about😂 having make up and hair done is nothing to do with being festive haha, that’s what you do for any day/night out throughout the year, she’s no right
A red lip and blazer? She's Mrs Claus❤

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A few mins into the new video and I just want to say, it's very telling that Sean asks Demi if she wants a 'secret meatball pizza' 😅 Demi getting exposed!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Video Title...just knew what was coming. Trying to show Sean in a bad light again? I see you Demi :devilish: And the way Sean laughs at Demi saying she didn't want anything 'cause she's already had a stuffed peppa :LOL: 'Cause he knows (Like we ALL know) it takes eating a lot more than stuffed peppaz to get to the size of an upright fridge freezer.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.