Demi Donnelly #47 nature is the worlds natural gift to us, backside the size of a bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could sort of tell Jess wasn't impressed with her reused clothes, that shes worn hundreds of times... Her outfits were so boring, you'd think a 'fashion' influencer would show clothes you can actually still buy?

Reactions: 8
As much as I find Jess insipid also… she’s definitely got more of an ‘eye’ for her content. Demz - well she’s just a lost cause.

Reactions: 13
As much as I find Jess insipid also… she’s definitely got more of an ‘eye’ for her content. Demz - well she’s just a lost cause.
Jess is just fresh and has a better understanding of how to be creative. Demi just copies others because she has no ideas of her own. Even the office makeover was because Jess did a bedroom makeover video. You only have to look at Jess' content and see that Demi is stealing ideas.

Reactions: 12
Check the slimming filter on this too! Fooling no one Demz. Thought she was ‘body posi’ and love love loves herself!
The filters are crazy! Instagram shouldn't allow this sure you wouldn't recognize her in person as she looks completely different. What's the point? Obviously the people in her life know she doesn't look like this... Is she not embarrassed?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.