Demi Donnelly #47 nature is the worlds natural gift to us, backside the size of a bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
11:53 in newest videyo she says ''I haven't worn anything like this since I was about 18 in town tryna pull myself a lad''.
She was with Sean at that age... :/

and it looks like a bin bag

View attachment 1754835

PS - Sean if you're reading, you deserve better and I believe you can get it. It's really disrespectful to say that you used to try and cheat on your partner when you were together, whether its a lie or not.
Those bleeping legs… she could literally stand upright in an earthquake

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Now she a TV star
11:53 in newest videyo she says ''I haven't worn anything like this since I was about 18 in town tryna pull myself a lad''.
She was with Sean at that age... :/

and it looks like a bin bag

View attachment 1754835

PS - Sean if you're reading, you deserve better and I believe you can get it. It's really disrespectful to say that you used to try and cheat on your partner when you were together, whether its a lie or not.
Why bk her legs look like saggy fanny flaps I can't unsee it

Also did she really think she look good in them out fits I wouldn't go on TV looking like that 🤦🏻‍♀️😊

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone set up a go fund for a bra that fits. She could tuck them in her knickers.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
she said in the latest video that Poundland do great plus size clothes there’s something in there for her when she’s shopping yet said on the tv programme that they aren’t great for having her size. Make ya mins up dems

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Anyone else remember months ago she made a video and you could clearly see xmas Dec's still out and she reckoned she'd been fiming some Xmas content? More like she's too damn lazy to put them away as she's just said she's been filming Xmas content, you have to have a good memory to be a liar , be interesting to see if she uses the "Xmas content " from earlier this year 🤔

Reactions: 7
Anyone else remember months ago she made a video and you could clearly see xmas Dec's still out and she reckoned she'd been fiming some Xmas content? More like she's too damn lazy to put them away as she's just said she's been filming Xmas content, you have to have a good memory to be a liar , be interesting to see if she uses the "Xmas content " from earlier this year 🤔
Who films Christmas content that far in advance 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just skipped through her recent video, geez! Everything looks a right mess on her. No fashion sense whatsoever. She needs to realise that those crop tops look a state on her boob size they look ridiculous, her tits are literally falling to her knees. All of the outfits looked far too tight and just tacky. But that's Demi she's a tacky trailer trash woman

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.