Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BinglyBong

VIP Member
She has the Peter Griffin bum chin

Who isn't better looking than Demi?

Oh no she removed the Turkey video and I only watched half as i had to go out
You aren't missing much. It's just a pile of boring crap that was squashed together like Demi & Jess sharing a bed

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Beverley macca

VIP Member
‘I’ve got meself a half a beer and Jess is on her second wine!’

Loves digging at people doesn’t she. She’s fucking awful. Loved loved loved this ice bar screen grab - had to share.

Totally agree with you @BinglyBong - I definitely think Jess reads here too. You can see she’s totally checked out and is probably planning the great escape from Demz.

Utterly miserable trip, looked depressing as hell. Didn’t see the wonderful charismatic Dutch charm of Amsterdam at all. You just know big D chose all those places they went.
No wonder she's so bitter and miserable...look at her. Stop the mental health talk. Your ugly inside and out. I'd be f#@king depressed if I looked like her.

BinglyBong

VIP Member
Slide in whilst she's away in Turkey, I don't think he would need too much encouragement.

On another note, I'm so happy for her that she's had a proper bra fitting whilst in LONDON. Her ill fitting bras have been stressing me out for a long time.
I bet she's a massive size as well. I couldn't imagine having her large boobs. She's probably like a J cup or something

BinglyBong

VIP Member
I swear her videos just get more and more crap. She just hasn't got any real interest in creating good content. It's all total bullshit and it mostly has Jess in because she cannot do her own videos

Pink

VIP Member
‘Look like a child’
‘Baby faced’

🥴
I laughed so hard Wen moaning she didn't get I'd in 3 shop. I got I'd well in to my 30s having no makeup on sometime makes you look older 😆. But with or with out she look same less as she has done for her then look like a drag queen she need go Specsavers 🤣.

Reactions: 3