Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This is very early but the other day one of Ds old ‘what I got for Christmas’ videos accidentally auto played on my YouTube

I’m sure we all said at the time but I’m pretty convinced she buys herself stuff and then pretends it’s her present so it looks like she got loads. She had piles of random stuff - I find it hard to believe your nana would buy you some obscure jumper from some weird clothing brand you found etc etc

I’m sure she gets stuff from people but just bulks it up for videos - there’s no shame in not getting much as you get older!

let’s see if she does it this year!

PS one of the old ‘what I got for Xmas’ videos that popped up from when she still lived at her mums and she was way less arrogant, actually seemed quite sweet and actually put effort into the video
omg what year was this I gotta see lol

Reactions: 3

BinglyBong

VIP Member
Demi filming herself on the boat tour is surely one of her funniest moments ever? Surely??? I found it hilar anyhow.

Yeah, I think Jessica is done. She didn't even attempt to hide her irritation.
I do not blame her. She was only in it for the gains anyway. Her channel has developed since meeting Demi so she doesn't need her

AnniG

Chatty Member
Remember guys people with nice Christmas decor aren't real, it's fake like the beautiful people on Instagram. Beauty does not exist.
I was just about to say the same! How is a beautiful tree 'unrealistic'? That's absolutely crackers. She's an absolute idiot, honestly 🙄

• Haha

cosey_nunt

Chatty Member
. The scrap booking allows her to romantic her life, paint it out as a pretty picture and reminisce. It's definitely some form of coping mechanism.
Agree 100%, it's some kind of coping mechanism...maybe suggested she start something like this by a mental health professional?
:unsure:

kiwi02

Can someone enlighten me regarding amber wright situation if that’s her name 🤣 I keep seeing it pop up but I have no idea what it’s about?! Pleaseeee

• Haha

BinglyBong

VIP Member
I've had counselling sessions at my GP practice (by a therapist not a GP) and self referred to have CBT over the phone.
Some GPs do have that service within their surgery. Everything I've ever been referred to as been either via me or another professional and it's been at a hospital for mental health.

Reactions: 2

BinglyBong

VIP Member
How much money Jess has? Jess’ businesses? I don’t know anything about her. Her videos when I scroll seem to be weight loss videos and meal prep. I know nothing about her from her video titles at least. I’m not watching weight loss videos so I’m still oblivious to what she stands for 🫠 .. the bit I watched though she seems to be doing social media full time with 19k subscribers?
No I'm on about Demi and her supposed businesses and her supposed money.

Reactions: 2