Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

guineapigmama

Chatty Member
I’m from Newcastle I went and it is utter shite overpriced fun fair with slight christmas themes and music wouldn’t have bothered to go if I didn’t have free tickets and money off
Oh definitely, she beats him down and he gives in just because he wants an easy life. That winter wonderland looked like utter shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Picture of her with the gin says it all she only gone away for food and drink only time she excited is when she filling her face

Didn't demi become friends with Jess just after her n harry stop speaking I'd love to no what happened like they going on night out and staying next he no were to be seen and no pics from night out
I think that Katie girl was in between Harry and Jess, she was worse than Demi for using people 😅

Skellig

I had to go all the way to Istanbul for a conference for 4 nights I was fuming but all that way for 2! Jaysus😂

• Haha

BinglyBong

VIP Member
Does she upload shit like this to troll us? She cannot possibly think that’s a good photo.
What the friggin hell is she wearing. Demi clearly thinks she looks stunning but she looks a mess.

I do think Jess is being clever using Big D as a second platform for more followers.

I can’t understand how they are ‘friends’ 🤔
Jess is very much like Demi is so many ways. She is smart though because she is clearly using Demi for as much exposure as possible because she wants to grow. When she is at a point where she no longer needs her you absolutely know she will just fuck her off. She is on that trip with Demi because it's free and it's benefiting her.

catmiaow111

VIP Member
She is definitely bothered about the lack of views. She is playing on mental illness for sympathy, she does it all the time and it is boring. What a nasty piece of work!

Ffs I've been to the Manchester xmas Markets today and totally forgot to do a red lip ..what am I like 🤣
'Your hat' looks especially stunning