Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BinglyBong

VIP Member
I have an OF and do you have a link to the investigation? I had to provide ID etc to even sign up.

I don't think that Demi would even do well on OF, it's a lot of work to continually promote yourself and offer things that people can't already access for free. Look at the Tana/Bella Thorne sitch for the complains about that.
Yeah I'll try and find it for you as it was something I'd seen last year. That Stephen Bear as well was found guilty of uploading a video of him and another person having sex without her consent. I literally hope he gets prison time because he's totally disgusting. I don't like only fans, it's not something I would ever be interested in doing because once you are out there people can exploit that.

Reactions: 4

catmiaow111

VIP Member
I might be wrong, but I was under the impression they do 6 weeks of CBT for stuff like anxiety and depression? So maybe she's on about something along them lines.
I've had counselling sessions at my GP practice (by a therapist not a GP) and self referred to have CBT over the phone.

Pink

VIP Member
O wow just watch the tour of the anb 240 for caravan with didn't look all that special. Look bit of a div 110 for the storage crate with fancy view and 210 for helicopter plue what ever the hotel cost them plus food drink ect dose YouTube really hear them self she moanin about cost of living and not useing the dryer but spends that kinda money because they been together 10 year not like they have kids and dint get time together they always on holiday

catmiaow111

VIP Member
Nah she's just getting a free trip. One day the world will learn that influencers aren't valuable anymore , well especially Demi

I don't think I'd want him near me after having his shit near her sweaty kebab. She's probably given him all sorts
This is it would put me off

BinglyBong

VIP Member
Maybe liposuction? Idk, definitely something! She wouldn't just go to Turkey for the holiday experience
It does seem quite suspect that she is going to Turkey and with Jess as well.

It won’t be surgery, she’s only there for two days — it’ll be a brand sending people to a cheap location abroad, out of season, to shoot content for a new line of clothing or swimwear or whatever.
Probably cupshe. It wouldn't surprise me to be honest.

BaileyMC

VIP Member
When you do these votes you have to choose an answer if that makes sense? So scrapbooking is what she is so desperate to film but I can guarantee nobody else does

This hobby will be non existent by Feb 23! And she'll be onto the next hobby that she love love loves
That’s what I mean. Why ask if you’re going to do what you want anyway. Probably because her engagement is virtually non existent

nEoneknows

Chatty Member
I might be wrong, but I was under the impression they do 6 weeks of CBT for stuff like anxiety and depression? So maybe she's on about something along them lines.
I got 6 sessions on the NHS- waited about 14 weeks and they told me it wouldn’t touch the sides 🥴private was £55 a session,

I think she’s got bipolar- it would explain the lashing out, passive aggression & ‘impulsive’ behaviour

• Sad

BinglyBong

VIP Member
WTF is going on with the scrapbooking? She cold take a shit between the pages and close them and it would come out looking more coordinated and coherent.
She's trying desparately to gain views. Attention seeker should be her new name.