Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

veganfortheanimals

Well I hope Jessica realises she's Demis next fall guy. It's all well and good using her for views and growing her channel but when the wheels come off they'll come off spectacularly. Clearly she's her special person right now but so was Harry. I suppose the good thing is Jess will have so much on her she won't be able to do much damage again same as Harry, it'll be passive aggressive digs though. Let's hope she isn't chipping away at her self esteem in the meantime and Jess isn't putting any emotion into this "friendship" Think that's the secret of being around her, keep her at arms length and never listen to her shite, regardless of how emotive she gets. I have a notion it was Harrys boyfriend who spotted what was happening and addressed it with him. You'd need very clear boundaries with this one or she'll walk all over you and cry victim when called out.
What even happened to that Harry? Let’s be real, he was also using her for followers! Same as Jess! Not that she has an active following herself 🌚

Reactions: 6

irla10

That new video just screamed tramp. Making 10k a month but rather than donating that stuff to a food bank/charity for people in need this Christmas she'll gift it to make herself look good.
She makes 10k a month?

• Haha

Stephie75

Yep I agree her vlog was actually what it should be. Demi just does the bare minimum. She is a lazy shit you tuber who scrapes by. Jess wins hands down on that one. She probably would have had even better content if that troll hadn't of come along.

If you think Jess did a better job than Demi love heart this comment! Haha
I love, love, love it

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
I’ve just noticed the ‘love’ card on the sideboard for their anniversary

My bet that’s from Andrea?? As there is only the 1 card…hmmm
Bet it was from Demi. Andrea is probably like me in wanting this whole sorry mess over with with immediate effect.
Just stop, you pair of losers. Stop! 😆

Snugglet

The dfds seaways is an absolutely awful ferry trip to Amsterdam from North Shields, takes all night, there’s barely any food and won’t be any vegan options 😂 rooms are paper thin and nowhere to move in them, you get onto a coach which takes hours and have about 3 hours in Amsterdam and then you come back 😂😂
I was reallyyyy seasick on that ferry. It’s fucking awful. Good luck Demz!

(I’m being nosy) Why is Demi going then, for 3 hours, and alone? Is that what she’s doing?
Not alone, she’s with Jess

lastpass

Chatty Member
Christmas crackers really🤣 didn’t even think you would be asked for ID on that but wow🤣
right? i think its coz of the snap thing inside, either that or the nail clippers / bottle opener inside maybe? very stupidddd

• Haha

BinglyBong

VIP Member
Also Jess did a transformation on her bedroom I believe so of course Demi needed to copy with her office

kiwi02

Has she ever spoken about how her views have gone to nothing pretty much? Doesn’t that not worry her?

Pink

VIP Member
I don't understand what she was trying to show off... Her eyelashes? She ain't got lashes 🫠😅
I thought that she normally dose that when showing her new lashes 🤦🏻‍♀️ also she pulled her nails off 🤔 thought they was her own nails as she just as gel polish on them they look short n not like she biten then down so she liein and as tips on also why don't she use soap and water at a sink to wash her face instead of a out of date cream and no it's not a clean flannel 🤣

Attachments

• Sick

catmiaow111

VIP Member
I hope her recent stories weren’t an ad because they definitely weren’t declared 🤷🏼‍♀️
Since when does she ever declaire? She is sneeky

I totally agree she wants to show Sean in a bad light as we all say she bullies him.

Where did he say about the meat as I found it cringe to watch and skipped a lot.

Last edited: