Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hootmatoot

Chatty Member
Opened her insta videos to see what the latest craic was and she says she’s going to Amsterdam 😭😭 My husband is Dutch, hahaha! He’ll be raging at every second of her ignorance (and good luck Big D trying to pronounce all the Dutch words 😳)

(For the record she’s known as “upside-down-mouth-girl in our house).

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6

hootmatoot

Chatty Member
The irony that she talked about how proud she is of her quality of content and improved editing, about 5 times cause she can’t edit for shit so kept repeating herself 😂
If you repeat it enough times you’ll end up believing it! Maybe she thinks this trick will work with her dim audience 🤣

• Haha

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
She doesn't have snow globes as part of her grotto does she? Very very dangerous around pets as lots have antifreeze
There's no such thing as dangerous snow globes she's literally never heard about that 😂😂😂
You know she'd snap back with that 😂
I actually have a pretty decent Xmas village and there's not one pound shop light up snowman anywhere on it 😂

• Heart

lastpass

Chatty Member
It’s because of the snap thing inside, they’re classed as an explosive and you have to be 16 to buy. I only know because when I was 17 I worked at M&S and can remember the alert coming up on the till but I never used to actually ask anyone for ID 😂
Right thanks for confirming the old bint just wanted to embarrass me then lol

• Haha

irla10

The dfds seaways is an absolutely awful ferry trip to Amsterdam from North Shields, takes all night, there’s barely any food and won’t be any vegan options 😂 rooms are paper thin and nowhere to move in them, you get onto a coach which takes hours and have about 3 hours in Amsterdam and then you come back 😂😂
(I’m being nosy) Why is Demi going then, for 3 hours, and alone? Is that what she’s doing?

• Haha

Pink

VIP Member
Now she a TV star
11:53 in newest videyo she says ''I haven't worn anything like this since I was about 18 in town tryna pull myself a lad''.
She was with Sean at that age... :/

and it looks like a bin bag

View attachment 1754835

PS - Sean if you're reading, you deserve better and I believe you can get it. It's really disrespectful to say that you used to try and cheat on your partner when you were together, whether its a lie or not.
Why bk her legs look like saggy fanny flaps I can't unsee it

Also did she really think she look good in them out fits I wouldn't go on TV looking like that 🤦🏻‍♀️😊

• Haha

Pink

VIP Member
I really don't get why Jess is friends well I do but I don't think I could stick round her for this long Jess vlog way more but together well demi just likes be In front of the camera talking shit we see more of demi then Amsterdam. On the boat she can't look less interested and bored. Think the alcohol is more appealing to her them the boat ride Her hair alway a mess and if she on medication I'm sure drinking that much alcohol is not good

• Haha

nEoneknows

Chatty Member
I’m not surprised Jess is feeling that way. The amount of digs that were just shown in that vlog alone.

“Jess has paid for 24 hours of WiFi. She can’t live without it.”

“Jess is just like.. I dont get it.”

Going to bed at 8:30 and sleeping for 12 hours whilst you’re on a 2 days trip to Amsterdam is such a shame. Jess’s trips are usually more action packed, think we know which lazy, sulky Oafs idea that was.

Also watching her pretend to be interested in the canal tour was great.”

View attachment 1816806View attachment 1816807

and for my favourite screen grab:

View attachment 1816810
Babyfaced hunnybun

• Haha

ponypie22

VIP Member
They fit right in on the working farm because they are both slobs and the pig house is their home

There is no way I'd want to wake up to that view. It's a mess. I think she's trying to make herself into the same sort of channel as Jess' it won't work though because she is boring and her channel is all over the place.
It won’t work because she has no decorum, is uncultured and totally uncouth.

• Heart