Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

olc22

if it’s a sponsored trip from the ferry company (Demi tagged them in her story) they’re probs not very happy with the lack of informative content

• Haha
Reactions: 7

BinglyBong

VIP Member
She needs to do something, and quick! That weight gain so quickly is worrying, she is piling it on! She’s taking the meaning double chin to a whole new level! I’ve never seen anything like it! Other than on a pelican!
Jess looks much better than her even though they are probably the same size.

Reactions: 6

BinglyBong

VIP Member
her unique air bnb video was a flop wasnt it? lol! i think she thought that was going to be her comeback video!
All her videos are flops now. She's barely ever making 15k views, well unless she buys them. She's boring.

BinglyBong

VIP Member
I really don't get why Jess is friends well I do but I don't think I could stick round her for this long Jess vlog way more but together well demi just likes be In front of the camera talking shit we see more of demi then Amsterdam. On the boat she can't look less interested and bored. Think the alcohol is more appealing to her them the boat ride Her hair alway a mess and if she on medication I'm sure drinking that much alcohol is not good
I believe Jess is only friends with Demi for gains. The problem is now she's got the gains and its been a while she's going to struggle to break that tie because I think Demi deep down knows Jess was only using her. I think you'll see less and less of Jess next year. Then I bet something will be said a long the lines of I see Jess away from you tube and we don't film it and then it will be they have completely fallen out.

Ceebee

Maybe liposuction? Idk, definitely something! She wouldn't just go to Turkey for the holiday experience

I reckon she’ll be like Eugenia Cooney, she’s always posting shit for the weirdo fetish people! Surprised our Demi doesn’t start a OF for them!