Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BinglyBong

VIP Member
Is it me or that hat demi got on look like kids hat it's don't fit properly she dont like big wheel cause she scared of heights she won't scared flying that plan that gose higher 🤦🏻‍♀️
She not one eating/drinking that hotchoclate and cream but she making orgasm noise like she is
I agree she was desperate to try that hot chocolate. I don't understand her fear of heights either. A plane would be way worse for me. Hasn't she said in the past she loves flying? Remember that flying lesson as well. No fear there! She's full of crap. She looked stupid in that hat. It didn't fit her massive football head

Reactions: 7

BinglyBong

VIP Member
Why do a vote then? I only clicked because it’s obvious she is filming a scrapbooking video. Who would willingly vote for that shit
She probably voted for it herself and had her bumholes vote. No one in their right mind would vote for that or even any of them

• Haha

olc22

A few months ago a few smaller influencers went on a trip to Turkey with ‘travel turkey’ I think - all about promoting tourism in Turkey so I assume it’s something like that, surely there’s no way any sort of surgery/cosmetics would be given the go ahead for both of them so quickly

I might be wrong, but I was under the impression they do 6 weeks of CBT for stuff like anxiety and depression? So maybe she's on about something along them lines.
The GP isn’t the one who delivers that treatment though. It’s provided by a counsellor or psychiatrist.

BinglyBong

VIP Member
All of the b&b’s looked a bit shit in my opinion. The first one looked like it was on a working farm with loads of rubbish right next to it. The second one looked like a storage unit and the third was just a novelty, but the inside looked basic and dirty with no privacy because it was more or less on top of the caravans. The only nice thing was the views, but the lass lives in the north of England with beautiful countryside and beaches on her doorstep so why drive 7 hours for one?
They fit right in on the working farm because they are both slobs and the pig house is their home

‘You have an amazing view of the mountains’.

Dead.

Also, referring to the pots and pans as ‘stencils’. Go back to school Demi. You’re thick as two short planks. She really does give it doesn’t she 🤣🤪
There is no way I'd want to wake up to that view. It's a mess. I think she's trying to make herself into the same sort of channel as Jess' it won't work though because she is boring and her channel is all over the place.

• Haha

jj_finally

I agree she was desperate to try that hot chocolate. I don't understand her fear of heights either. A plane would be way worse for me. Hasn't she said in the past she loves flying? Remember that flying lesson as well. No fear there! She's full of crap. She looked stupid in that hat. It didn't fit her massive football head
I've got a horrible fear of heights but to be fair it can work in mysterious ways! I hate flying but will put up with it, it sounds counter intuitive but being on a big wheel is actually scarier, probably because you're more aware of your proximity to the ground

Fun fact: I recently cried on a cable car because I hated it so much 🥲 (but I have also done two sky dives)

BigMavis

VIP Member
Think the following she has like her because she's a bigger influencer and it validates them, but surely if confidence comes from knocking others it's not real confidence. Thats what they're supporting when supporting her, cos Demi thinks thin and beautiful = filters and magic.
Sean needs his own space she doesn't give him peace. Gaming room.
She is still following Katie and both have videos buried on their pages, but she's never mentioned anymore.
Agree with the office makeover take, she even had to dress that up as Sean's idea to avoid criticism.

nEoneknows

Chatty Member
Not sure the Turkey butchers care about weight.
People have died out there and others have had to use the NHS to sort the damage. Influencers promoting these clinics are the worst.
Oh god imagine if she’s going to turkey for surgery 🫣😨😱

• Haha

5picyduck

Seriously though, what is going on in this bird’s head to post a shot like this?? She must surely be doing some OF-type work on the side and this is some grotesque “unintentional” ad for her offerings. Far too many middle-aged men salivating after this munter 🤢
I don't think many men salivate over her, definitely not as many as she would hope. She gets max 2 comments from a guy on one of her loungewear pics. Thats nothing out of 90k followers. She's too gross even for the desperate

• Haha
jess has way less subs than Demi and gets basically the same views.. speaks for itself
demi needs to seriously wake up as YouTube isn't forever for everyone and her channel is clearly dead with no return how does she live I know she said she's worked it out blah blah how much views she needs to sustain her life whatever but 4k views cant be enough.. AND WHAT OTHER INCOME LOL

nEoneknows

Chatty Member
Have u noticed even on the hello fresh ad she’s added a voice over to the bit when she says ‘25% off the next 2 months’ ha ha
So lazy she can’t even film that part again

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
'I have like a high body temperature so it will take a while for me to get cold'.... Translation: 'My beluga blubber is almost as thick as me, so nothing gets through'.
I wish I was a beluga this winter….having my thyroid out means im freezing shuffling round the office in my scarf lol

• Heart