Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BinglyBong

VIP Member
You’re spot on. See how she’s left this comment up.. she’d delete anything that was negative about her/Sean. Definitely wants people to attack him.
She is pathetic and childish. I hope Sean dumps her

You could hear that she was genuinely taken back by his chins comment, but it works both ways. We always hear her talking down to him and calling him greedy / waster etc but as soon as she's taken to task it's "taken out of context" or "owa bantaa".

Also following the scene of her irritating the shit out of Sean on the Xbox, she said that he starts annoying her when he's shouting at the game and she wants him to shut up... But she's literally sat there squawking in his face, like a demented budgie, as he's trying to play.

I find them mentally conflicting to watch. Like it's entertaining to watch them be utterly miserable together, but it's also kinda sad.
Why doesn't she just go in another room. She has enough of them to go into.

Reactions: 8

BinglyBong

VIP Member
If you want to decorate like Demi watch he shitty video lol
It's not even worth watching. Why the hell does she bother making these shitty videos. No wonder her views are so crap because she just can't be arsed to put any effort into anything

Sean's probs hoping she makes an onlyfans for the get out of jail free card
Sean should just leave the stupid bitch. She's really disturbed

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

WeloveAmber

Chatty Member
It won’t be a breast reduction either as you need to be a certain weight before doctors will even attempt it as complications can occur if you’re over 15st, that’s what my doctor told me and I went private

Reactions: 7

Motherofgod

VIP Member
Anyone else remember months ago she made a video and you could clearly see xmas Dec's still out and she reckoned she'd been fiming some Xmas content? More like she's too damn lazy to put them away as she's just said she's been filming Xmas content, you have to have a good memory to be a liar , be interesting to see if she uses the "Xmas content " from earlier this year 🤔

BinglyBong

VIP Member
Did Sean not speak?
Poor guy, I can't imagine being with someone who literally doesn't care, farts, burps, barely washes, is generally belittling and argumentative and who then expects me to think they're the most beautiful thing on the planet and I have to sit next to them whilst they bathe, fluttering their eyelashes and touching their breasts.
Sean man up! Tell her to stick her air b&b up her hoop.
Well said! Sean needs to grow a pair and dump the lazy uneducated trollop.

BinglyBong

VIP Member
thats what i was thinking! i recon she forgot to add info about the 'trip'.. she never even explained why she was there properly... lol
When does she ever explain anything properly anyway. She's thick as shit. Her excuse is she's dyslexic, I know people who have that and they don't make excuses like she does. They do everything they can to do their best. She just throws shit together because she's lazy and cannot be arsed to check it or get someone else to check it before she posts. These companies have made it so easy for her to be lazy because they don't give two shits. Her management don't give two shits either because they just care about making money from her

• Haha

Motherofgod

VIP Member
Still waiting for the Xmas videos she was making earlier this year when people spotted Xmas Decs in her video and she said she was making Xmas content , more like you're a lazy slob who couldn't be bothered putting them away after Xmas !!

• Haha
I’m 25 and I constantly get asked for ID, even for pain meds which you have to be 16 and over to buy! Bugs me 😂

Professor Pepper

What a load of tacky tat 😆 She really doesn't understand quality over quantity does she?

I'm just surprised she didn't have those shiny foil ceiling decorations to top it off 😆

She'd hate my house because my tree is the sort of white Instagram aesthetic she thinks isn't real 😳😂

• Haha