Demi Donnelly #45 Aye thinks she's cringe, love love loves a binge, Dettol bath for her stinky...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me who thinks it’s bizarre all these influencers and YouTubers covering their house in pumpkins? 😂 Might just be me that’s weird but I have never felt the need to decorate my house for autumn/halloween 😂
I only decorate because I have kids and they love Halloween. I wouldn't be putting pumpkins all over the place, and spending loads on decor if it was just me and my husband.
It's a stupid influencer thing though isn't it. They have no personality so they just recycle each others content.

Reactions: 12
I've said it before on another thread.. when my 2 were little I bought 1 real pumpkin and that was it. All these influenzas are all the bleeding same. Bright as a dark night and have to hop on that bandwagon that's passing. Not an original bone in any of them.

Reactions: 9
I've said it before on another thread.. when my 2 were little I bought 1 real pumpkin and that was it. All these influenzas are all the bleeding same. Bright as a dark night and have to hop on that bandwagon that's passing. Not an original bone in any of them.
I never bother with decor. It's just clutter in my opinion.

Reactions: 8
Someone shoot whoever invented the word “decor” it’s like another london fs😩 everything is decor, “pumpkin hand soap for a bit of decor in the kitchen” wtf it’s just hand soap babes. And everything is described as “a theme” like “this vase is white and gold themed” no it isn’t Demi, it’s just white and gold
I said this to my partner the other night while we were watching one of her diabolical vidjos. When she had a stuffed pepper and called it “Greek themed night” or if she has fajitas she calls it “Mexican themed night” wtf. You’re literally just having fajitas, there’s no theme to it. She’s constantly talking like she has a word count to stick to 😫.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is it just me who thinks it’s bizarre all these influencers and YouTubers covering their house in pumpkins? 😂 Might just be me that’s weird but I have never felt the need to decorate my house for autumn/halloween 😂
Sorry this is a bit bah humbug
But influencers have started this trend of decorating your house for every single season
It’s a money making scheme imo
All this autumn decor (not just a pumpkin for Halloween but all these leaves and pampas grass decorations since September)
I also noticed this at Easter, I was walking round tk maxx thinking ‘am I supposed to be decorating my house?!’
No shade to anyone it’s just very new to me and another excuse to turn everything into a way to promote brands and make money
And more consumerism and more damage to the planet buying plastic tat
I did say I was bah humbug!!!

ETA just caught up on the thread and you’ve basically all said the same 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think it is because their lives are so sad and empty. It gives them like something to latch on to for a few weeks and some sense of purpose. Truly pathetic when you think about it.
I've been personally attacked! My house is filled with Halloween crap year round though because I love how it looks

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've been personally attacked! My house is filled with Halloween crap year round though because I love how it looks
Sorry! I think it is fine if it is what you really like though rather than just following what everyone else is doing for a few weeks!

Have some Halloween emojis to add to your collection! 🎃🦇👻👿

Reactions: 10
I only decorate because I have kids and they love Halloween. I wouldn't be putting pumpkins all over the place, and spending loads on decor if it was just me and my husband.
It's a stupid influencer thing though isn't it. They have no personality so they just recycle each others content.
Yeah I can understand that to be fair. My son is only 2 and hasn’t a clue what Halloween is yet so would be a complete waste of time hence why I don’t bother 😂 Might be different when he’s older and is excited by it who knows. But most of these sad influencers are like Big D & Nana Aye. 2 adults living in a house filled with pumpkins that will be removed again in 2 weeks 😂😂😂

Sorry this is a bit bah humbug
But influencers have started this trend of decorating your house for every single season
It’s a money making scheme imo
All this autumn decor (not just a pumpkin for Halloween but all these leaves and pampas grass decorations since September)
I also noticed this at Easter, I was walking round tk maxx thinking ‘am I supposed to be decorating my house?!’
No shade to anyone it’s just very new to me and another excuse to turn everything into a way to promote brands and make money
And more consumerism and more damage to the planet buying plastic tat
I did say I was bah humbug!!!

ETA just caught up on the thread and you’ve basically all said the same 😂
How is it bah humbug when you’ve just agreed 😂😂😂 I decorate my house for Christmas of course I do I’ve just never heard of the extremes they are going to for autumn / Halloween 😂

Reactions: 1
Yeah I can understand that to be fair. My son is only 2 and hasn’t a clue what Halloween is yet so would be a complete waste of time hence why I don’t bother 😂 Might be different when he’s older and is excited by it who knows. But most of these sad influencers are like Big D & Nana Aye. 2 adults living in a house filled with pumpkins that will be removed again in 2 weeks 😂😂😂

How is it bah humbug when you’ve just agreed 😂😂😂 I decorate my house for Christmas of course I do I’ve just never heard of the extremes they are going to for autumn / Halloween 😂
no I mean I’m being bah humbug by saying it 🙃

aw not you tho hun, I’m just jel, I’d love to see my pumpkin compared to yours 🎃 💕

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.