Demi Donnelly #45 Aye thinks she's cringe, love love loves a binge, Dettol bath for her stinky...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought I would take one for the team and create a new thread.... It's my first time so be gentle.

@Greenlentils thread suggestion šŸ†

Recaps welcooooome.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ignore my post on the last thread, I'm heeeerrrreee!! Love, love, love the new thread title!! šŸ¤¢šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The stress was real folks... I have a Demi induced stress sweat going on so brb I'm off to take a Dettol bath.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just been watching some Jess videos in the background. Other than her highly suspect ā€œWhat I eat on a dayā€ vids, sheā€™s doing stuff. Sheā€™s checking on all her fruit and veg in the allotment. Sheā€™s doing some arts and crafts and making a vase out of a laundry detergent bottleā€¦

Can you imagine Demi doing anything like this?! Demi has no hobbies or interests other than food and social media. The problem with Demi is she literally just canā€™t be arsed to put effort into ANYTHING (not even cooking).

If only she realised that productivity, effort and hard work have big rewards. The way she exists is so depressing, really.

Just been watching some Jess videos in the background. Other than her highly suspect ā€œWhat I eat on a dayā€ vids, sheā€™s doing stuff. Sheā€™s checking on all her fruit and veg in the allotment. Sheā€™s doing some arts and crafts and making a vase out of a laundry detergent bottleā€¦

Can you imagine Demi doing anything like this?! Demi has no hobbies or interests other than food and social media. The problem with Demi is she literally just canā€™t be arsed to put effort into ANYTHING (not even cooking).

If only she realised that productivity, effort and hard work have big rewards. The way she exists is so depressing, really.
Big D aka Chucky's full time job is being vegan. The effort she puts into not getting caught stuffing a meat sausage in her gob is hard work I'd imaginešŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Why does she think those ā€œgetting a frightā€ videos are funny šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø She done one where sheā€™s doing her ā€œskincareā€ camera zoomed in and she screams ooooohhhh sean I can hear somebody creeping around. But where was the skincare video she was supposedly filluming?! šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

The newest attempt is another fake! She spots the BT woman looks at the camera then gets a fright - seriously duck off demi

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she think those ā€œgetting a frightā€ videos are funny šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø She done one where sheā€™s doing her ā€œskincareā€ camera zoomed in and she screams ooooohhhh sean I can hear somebody creeping around. But where was the skincare video she was supposedly filluming?! šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

The newest attempt is another fake! She spots the BT woman looks at the camera then gets a fright - seriously duck off demi
I canā€™t see her tiktoks - anyone able to post it?

Reactions: 2
I'm sure she posted them not so aesthetically pleasing pic she ran out of ideas reuse old tit as per

Reactions: 9
she talks about her ā€˜binge eatingā€™ at the beginning of the vlog. I am no doctor, but Iā€™m really not sure that she actually understands what binge eating is.she just talks about feeling hungry all the time and nothing satisfies it. She doesnā€™t talk about the eating past the point of hunger or the chronic feelings of guilt or anything like that šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

she also mentions a new medication sheā€™s on, but wonā€™t tell people what itā€™s for, but conveniently makes her really tired and unproductive šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.