Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xokellymariexo

Chatty Member
She knocks me sick, her supporters are very deluded if they think she's a nice person.

And to answer the question of why i hate her as much as i do, well its quite simple. She posted a photo on Instagram early this year promoting Dolls Kill, they are a racist brand. I told Demi this, i wasn't nasty i just simply said that they are racist and i tagged in a you tuber who did a video on that brand. She deleted the comment and proceeded to ignore what I'd said, she pretty much denied all knowledge of the brand being racist, left the brands tag on for 24hrs and left the photo up for most of the year. I was really pissed off by this because her motto seems to be about making money and not caring about the background of the brands she works with. She thought it then would be fun to make a story about me and say i harassed her and that i was always nasty to her. I only ever said something when it needed saying, which i could count on one hand the times i even interacted with her page. She pretty much said that i didn't spend enough time with my kids and should go and do that. That really annoyed me because a few days previous to this situation I'd made a story about my health and how shitty i felt because i was missing out on time with my children. Since early last year i have been ill, it got worse at the start of this year and I have really struggled mentally as well. The worst part out of all of this is that she sent people to abuse me, some were nice and apologised for what she said, others weren't. Some even went onto my eldest daughters account and messaged her some awful things as well. I won't name names but I have had a few people who know her contact me as well after that, they said it's typical behaviour from her. Demi knows full well what she did, i have enough screenshots and i also know why musclefood dropped her as well. To the person who called me a knob, i apologise if you think what i said wasn't good, and I have so much more i could share on here but because Demi reads here i wouldn't want others getting hassled.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

gelicahah

Hello everyone! I'm a silent reader of this thread, i don't even watch this beluga's videos or follow her on social media, but this thread is so much fun that i'm already reading you guys. A lunatic youtuber i follow just posted a review of one of Demi's videos. This guy is an extremist carnivore, only eats raw meat, always criticises vegans with facts he completely makes up, i watch his videos sometimes because it's hilarious how delusional he is BUT he's usually ruthless with people, just skip to the parts where demi's in frame to hear the comments from a man who's sighting the beluga for the first time

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Ccapf

VIP Member
I'm 28, my family refer to me as an "old maid" and my cousins are perfect because they have "partners and children" and I "have nothing" I've felt the pressure since my teens, when I was 18 I was told I couldn't have children. I was always more focused on my education and career anyways. It bothered me for a while but I soon moved on and accepted it.

I met my boyfriend back in March, we instantly clicked got on and I've recently found out I'm pregnant, I'm way further on than I could have imagined. I've not told anyone apart from our immediate family members, the little one will be here at the end of the year. But the rest who bitched and were nasty about me can politely go fuck themselves. You don't get to share my good news and new chapter when they felt somehow superior for being "normal"

At the end of the day just do you. Its upsetting to read some of these comments of women being put down and pressured. It can have such an effect on you.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Amanda.C

Demi Donnelly #46 - Stood up for a while, now needs a rest, physical activity gets her stressed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Greenlentils

VIP Member
Full of howlers, the latest one.

- She likes to 'have a scroll around B&M'
- Trying to 'maintain herself'
- Fabulosa 'dipping their toes in so many baskets'
- If you put something in a pepper, it 'makes it Greek'

• Haha
Reactions: 34

TheUnknownLaura

VIP Member
So I need your help….

I’m planning to do a tiktok about the whole amber wright thing but I need proof etc.

what does everyone have?

my last tiktok has had over half a million views so I feel now of the ‘wright’ time to expose her 🙊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33