Demi Donnelly #45 Aye thinks she's cringe, love love loves a binge, Dettol bath for her stinky...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she talks about her ‘binge eating’ at the beginning of the vlog. I am no doctor, but I’m really not sure that she actually understands what binge eating is.she just talks about feeling hungry all the time and nothing satisfies it. She doesn’t talk about the eating past the point of hunger or the chronic feelings of guilt or anything like that 🤷🏼‍♀️

she also mentions a new medication she’s on, but won’t tell people what it’s for, but conveniently makes her really tired and unproductive 😂
Sounds more like pws

Reactions: 3
That clip with her talking about her b.e.d is out the shopping vlog she just done also she saying she struggled with it why go to pub for meal and keep doing what eat in a day 😒 also them grey gym pants do nowt for her

Reactions: 9
Honestly, she's making it sound like she has type 2 diabetes. 👀 Hopefully that's not the case though...

Reactions: 7
she talks about her ‘binge eating’ at the beginning of the vlog. I am no doctor, but I’m really not sure that she actually understands what binge eating is.she just talks about feeling hungry all the time and nothing satisfies it. She doesn’t talk about the eating past the point of hunger or the chronic feelings of guilt or anything like that 🤷🏼‍♀️

she also mentions a new medication she’s on, but won’t tell people what it’s for, but conveniently makes her really tired and unproductive 😂
I think shes probably been put on something for diabetes. Also her fake cry made me laugh, her pretending to wipe tears away. She had no tears whatsoever. She's a joke!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It sounds like she’s taking antidepressants. I mean obvs I’m just speculating, but if so I hope they work. She’s been very obviously unhappy for a long time.

Reactions: 19
big d doesn't have a binge ED, she's just greedy and claims she has it to make her feel better when she pigs out x

Reactions: 19
I noticed one of the dogs sleeps under the duvet with her, what happens if she lets off an accidentally vegan guff 😵😮💨

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I found this strange too. If you're on meds and don't want to tell anyone what they are or why you're taking them, just don't mention it and no one will know. Unless it was put in there to get people either sympathising or speculating, but does that sound like Demi? 🤭

Reactions: 28
I found this strange too. If you're on meds and don't want to tell anyone what they are or why you're taking them, just don't mention it and no one will know. Unless it was put in there to get people either sympathising or speculating, but does that sound like Demi? 🤭
no she’s waiting to do a big reveal video titled ‘my healthconcerns and being truthful’. She be looking at how the interaction is now asking about it so she can justify a full vlog about it.

Reactions: 11
big d doesn't have a binge ED, she's just greedy and claims she has it to make her feel better when she pigs out x
I don't believe she has it either. I think she's what I call a Google Doctor! Also if she really had these problems and she wanted to change she'd seek help and she'd start making changes and she'd actually stick to it. My partner said it's all about mindset and attitude. She's so like nikocado avocado

no she’s waiting to do a big reveal video titled ‘my healthconcerns and being truthful’. She be looking at how the interaction is now asking about it so she can justify a full vlog about it.
Pretty sad trying to make money off bad health.

Reactions: 6
And she got what she wanted from that vlog - mentioning the made up BED and then all the video comments are praising her for opening up. She’s just a greedy duck who loves grub and attaching a disorder on to it is her way of avoiding that fact!

Also thought it was really convenient that she wanted to show some cupshe outfits that weren’t featured in the corfu vlog and low and behold this was a cupshe ad! Well wasn’t that just impeccable timing remembering the outfits when they’re paying you for it! How stupid does she think people are!

And 2 women in their mid to late twenties dancing about doing TikToks is bleeping embarrassing! And she claims these are her favourite memories to look back on!! Looool! Normal people go places, visits places, see new things, try new experiences and look back on them as memories but because she does absolutely nothing than sit on her huge arse all day - her favourite memories are filming herself dancing about like an idiot 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It sounds like she’s taking antidepressants. I mean obvs I’m just speculating, but if so I hope they work. She’s been very obviously unhappy for a long time.
I think so too. She mentioned feeling low and in her diary she wrote about this and having perked up. They also make you ridiculously tired so explains why she said she’s sleeping more.

Reactions: 6
I think so too. She mentioned feeling low and in her diary she wrote about this and having perked up. They also make you ridiculously tired so explains why she said she’s sleeping more.
Well then why didn't she just say. I think she's probably been put on tablets for diabetes and she's ashamed of that fact.

Reactions: 3
I don't believe she has it either. I think she's what I call a Google Doctor! Also if she really had these problems and she wanted to change she'd seek help and she'd start making changes and she'd actually stick to it. My partner said it's all about mindset and attitude. She's so like nikocado avocado

Pretty sad trying to make money off bad health.
I have bed, and please trust me when I say it's more than mindset and attitude. It's a long process and it's very difficult. Although I don't see the symptoms in demi that I have. She describes greed and she doesn't seem to understand her triggers either imo if she does have a diagnosis.

Reactions: 13
I have bed, and please trust me when I say it's more than mindset and attitude. It's a long process and it's very difficult. Although I don't see the symptoms in demi that I have. She describes greed and she doesn't seem to understand her triggers either imo if she does have a diagnosis.
I'm just saying I don't believe she has it, I believe hers is more mindset and attitude. She's lazy, she has no motivation and she spends so much time doing nothing that food is probably something she uses when bored. She never struggled at her mum's, and she went through a stage where she lost weight. Again I think hers is laziness and greed. I also think this vegan diet doesn't fill her up because it's pure junk so she requires more and more and puts tons of weight on.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.