Demi Donnelly #44 get off my screen you munta

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why I wash stuff because of dirty people like her pawing at clothes.

I do agree with her that Primark sizing is so frustrating, they have loads of XS and S, but I struggle to get my size in there. They need to sort it out!
Reminds me if being a kid and my mam saying ‘you don’t touch with your eyes’

I can’t stand the way she has to touch everything 🤮 puts me off going to Byker retail altogether

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I can’t stand the way she has to touch everything 🤮 puts me off going to Byker retail altogether
It will be the Northumberland Street Primark, so I try and go to the one at the Metrocentre haha

Reactions: 1
It will be the Northumberland Street Primark, so I try and go to the one at the Metrocentre haha
The Metro one is a massive bag of wank unless you’re less than a medium. It’s bleeping painful shopping in Primark atm

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

Yh I remember that mine way look with ya eyes not ya hands lol

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What's with the heavy breathing on the instagram story about the nails all about? Proper panting away.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.