Demi Donnelly #44 get off my screen you munta

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no words. Mite well do it in Ur front room how many people there 🤣. Bet most them are demi family n friends she roped in to
Going lol
Yeah will be majority of her family. I wonder how many free tickets she's been given.

Reactions: 8
I'm sure in the last video with Sean she is talking about what seats he has, as if it was a struggle to get them! It seems Sean didn't even want to sit in the front row...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Link to watch the new video without supporting Colossal D:

Reactions: 5
Said she couldn't find her size in primark (supposedly 18/20 🤔) but then shows her rifling through the rack of jumpers all 18/20 , what she obviously meant to say was there were no 22/24 , her real size

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's proper jumping on the binge eating bandwagon. Basically Demi you can't stick to a healthy eating diet, it's that simple. You are lazy and couldn't be bothered keeping up with it

Omg, when she’s in TK Maxx the make up stand is pretty tidy. Then her big meat fists rifle though it and she just leaves tit all over. Got me irrationally angry 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg, when she’s in TK Maxx the make up stand is pretty tidy. Then her big meat fists rifle though it and she just leaves tit all over. Got me irrationally angry 😂
I used to work there and if you’re on accessories makeup table is the WORST to tidy 😭 and if someone’s done it in the day they’ve tidied that for 20 mins I reckon soshame on Demi, no idea that’s someone’s job just be mindful costs nothing to be tidy

View attachment 1583590
personally I think she’s stunnin
She could at least post an unedited version of it! That's what I don't get about this body positivity BS. If you are so happy in your skin why edit your photos! When you post edited versions with that caption no one will take you seriously or even care because they just see the edited version and that's not really you.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Makes me laugh how she says 'i need to get the content' to her audience - feels like the equivalent of saying to my boss 'I haven't done the work yet, cba'

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Makes me laugh how she says 'i need to get the content' to her audience - feels like the equivalent of saying to my boss 'I haven't done the work yet, cba'
She needs to be better organised but she's so lazy and can't ever be bothered to put effort into anything.

Reactions: 5
Let’s be honest even if she was a size 8 she would still look spiteful as duck.
I think she would be even worse if she was size 8 I think she try be a like saffron and Anna even more like when she try and pulls the face saf dose she don't have her own identity she just clings on the people like Harry and Jess

Reactions: 3
This is why I wash stuff because of dirty people like her pawing at clothes.

I do agree with her that Primark sizing is so frustrating, they have loads of XS and S, but I struggle to get my size in there. They need to sort it out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.