Demi Donnelly #42 Therefore...you're a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know what it is about this song/dance or if it’s just her doing it but it genuinely makes me angry!!! I can’t stand it 😭😭😭 Drives me mental
She makes me want to launch my phone against the wall. She truly winds me up. Repulsive witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's not even doing the dance right, or mouthing the right lyrics, she looks insane 😭

The dance in question:
i thought it was a crappy made up dance that demi made! she ruined it haha...she looks a mess trying to copy it haha

Reactions: 10
First person I seen doing it was liana on tiktok to dance her baby out. And first time seen demi doing it I was like wtf she doing 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Demi Donnelly 43: Got a car with a loan, ice cream escaped from her cone. It made such a mess, she’s also got stains on her dress

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t know what it is about this song/dance or if it’s just her doing it but it genuinely makes me angry!!! I can’t stand it 😭😭😭 Drives me mental
I agree, the song and her awful dancing makes my blood boil. Wtf even is that song, like really. 🤮

My sleep paralysis demon:

Scary stuff

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Someone somewhere is really looking forward to their holidays, not knowing they are going to end up in the same hotel as this mess doing multiple bikini changes for Cupshe ads.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I agree, the song and her awful dancing makes my blood boil. Wtf even is that song, like really. 🤮

My sleep paralysis demon:

Scary stuff

Why it look like she rushing to the toilet because she about tit her self. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
It looks really excessive for a lunch too. More like a main 'meal'. No wonder she's the size she is.
That's exactly what I thought!! Her and a sliceofjess eat big meals for every portion. Nothing wrong with it if your hungry, but they are just pure greedy haha. What about fruit/yogurt for breakfast and then a light lunch, salad or wrap or something. Jess eats huge breakfasts. One video she had a giant sarnie thing with hash browns bacon egg etc, more like a lunch than a breakfast

Reactions: 3
She dose love her self she reposting her birthday tit. Who hell claims 2 weeks for there birthday weekend if you go away or if it's a milestone birthday mayb but she like a child dose seam have 2 weeks for is
She hates herself really though.

#43 Life still a mess, getting jealous of Jess, Demi still cannot dance and she def cannot dress.
I said she is so regretting promoting Jess 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Just watched her new vlog and saw the car she bought have been looking at them for a while and it is total rubbish that she couldn’t get it in white. There’s a few in the area ( I’m in a similar area to her). Also did she really just spend more that 10k on a car to go to home bargains?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.