Demi Donnelly #42 Therefore...you're a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hummus with chicken tikka,? Really?
I can't be anymore disgusted today 😒

Imma just eh....nope.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
maybe she has pcos because that can cause weight gain and hers has been rapid, although I think if she did have pcos she would milk the videos for all its worth
No she's fat cos she eats so much constantly.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It looks really excessive for a lunch too. More like a main 'meal'. No wonder she's the size she is.
oh thats not it, she would have has numerous snacks after this and then a banana to keep it healthy. she is even feeding those 2 dogs snacks constantly.

Reactions: 5
What a woman!

I also hate when she’s overly patting and pulling tape off envelopes so slowly and then giving it another million pats in her attempt to make atheistically pleasing content! She must only manage to pack 3 parcels an hour at that rate. It’s probably her limit before she’s gasping for breath anyway!
Yes it triggers my misophonia and makes me rage 😆🤬

Also, you know you've watched too much Demi when you recognise this dress immediately 😆
Question is, who wore it better?!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Demi’s back with telling everyone how much she LOVE LOVE LOVES everything!

Apple Car Play.

• Haha
Yes it triggers my misophonia and makes me rage 😆🤬

Also, you know you've watched too much Demi when you recognise this dress immediately 😆
Question is, who wore it better?!
Omg I was literally going to post this the other day and forgot hahahaha. Imagine wearing the same primark dress as a sex doll 😂 they're a kinda creepy couple tho. I'm all for doing whatever you want legally etc but I get bad vibes from that whole situation.

Demi’s back with telling everyone how much she LOVE LOVE LOVES everything!

Apple Car Play.
Sunroof.
Accidentally vegan car.
Bluetooth.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She dose love her self she reposting her birthday tit. Who hell claims 2 weeks for there birthday weekend if you go away or if it's a milestone birthday mayb but she like a child dose seam have 2 weeks for is

Reactions: 3
She dose love her self she reposting her birthday tit. Who hell claims 2 weeks for there birthday weekend if you go away or if it's a milestone birthday mayb but she like a child dose seam have 2 weeks for is
She is a fruit loop, she needs some mental health help. Her and Nikocado Avocado are virtually the same in the attention seeking money loving aspect

The mere thought of the name Demi and the word's Sex Doll in the same sentence do not bare thinking about 🤢🤢🤢🤢 ......oh.. and I like me nan peshwaried 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Doing that dance again in swimwear all her bits of flapping out why she do it
She's not even doing the dance right, or mouthing the right lyrics, she looks insane 😭

The dance in question:

3 videos now with that song and her attempting that dance 🤦‍♀️

The most recent one she’s just moving her mouth like a fish 🐟 and not even lip syncing

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.