Demi Donnelly #41 Daphne's demise, Sean's wandering 'Aye's, loses keys in field, rings Mam and cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would never tell people what to buy me, if she is earning good money it would maybe nice to ask for people to donate to a local charity or not spend anymore than a certain amount, an £85 purse is criminal considering she shops in Poundland and charity shops for herself and others!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I would never tell people what to buy me, if she is earning good money it would maybe nice to ask for people to donate to a local charity or not spend anymore than a certain amount, an £85 purse is criminal considering she shops in Poundland and charity shops of herself and others!
I know look what Jess bought her, would be interested to see what Jess gets lol

Reactions: 5
its because she’s not getting good views on either and not everyone that watches are subscribed to both channels so I’m think she’s thinking of she combines them she’ll get more views & subs
Doesn't mean she will get good views on that or even more subscribers. Maybe people will decide to unsubscribe once they start seeing her main channel

Reactions: 4
Guys we’ve had so much fun this thread noones voted on thread titles! Last call for suggestions or shall I just make another thread?

Reactions: 3
LOL What she posted on YouTube................ FYI this isn’t a “lazy” decision as the content is still going to be the exact same about which means the same amount of work… it just makes more sense. For those saying we’re doing this for money, we’re not. It will be a Financial hit initially however for what I believe is a long term gain. I’m very very proud of how we grew the second channel and the amount it earns! I actually love that channel so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For those saying we’re doing this for money, we’re not. It will be a Financial hit initially however for what I believe is a long term gain.
Not doing it for money but expecting a long term gain? The literal definition of doing it for the money 🤭

• Haha
LOL What she posted on YouTube................ FYI this isn’t a “lazy” decision as the content is still going to be the exact same about which means the same amount of work… it just makes more sense. For those saying we’re doing this for money, we’re not. It will be a Financial hit initially however for what I believe is a long term gain. I’m very very proud of how we grew the second channel and the amount it earns! I actually love that channel so much.
She's definitely trying to copy Jess. She's hoping to grow her main channel again. She's been stale for far too long and I can't see it changing

• Haha
Reactions: 8
London.... Our Dems is loving the lives these days, I'm not tuning in cause i don't want to give her pleasure of views

Reactions: 6
Sorry but there’s literally more chance of accidentally vegan pigs flying than that coach purse being real, we all know Dems loves her fakes

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.