Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sh12345

Chatty Member
The thought of sitting in a hot tub with your dad, his lass and your granny knocks me bad. I dunno what it is, but that’s too close for comfort 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

TigerShark

Chatty Member
“I’m so greatfull” & “Sentimental jewellery” are the new London

And can I just say telling a relative to buy a piece of jewellery that YOU have picked means there is zero sentimental value in it whatsoever! If they’d picked something based on a memory or given you a piece of their own jewellery then that would be sentimental - so next birthday ask for a dictionary you thick cunt 🙃

Throwing the word sentimental around is fooling no-one. Dishing out a wish list for relatives to buy is sheer spoilt brat behaviour

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

strawberrybonbon

Chatty Member
O wow she put another video on daily dose 😱. But start on shit note Sean talking and she taking the piss out way he introducing what they doing

Another food vlog why everything food and click bate as always as didn't do a day was couple of hours at night and to have sandwich and a diner I'd b sick and her face Wen gave her cob and sassage lol not happy poor demi
Another greedy fucking pair of social media twats picking up those left over food bags when theres people starving. They only have so many and fuckers like these two use it as entertainment, I am disgusted. I'm done with this woman, she is everything all you guys have said she is from day one. I need some time off here, shaking my head, theres families really struggling right now. She just encapsulates all thats wrong with this planet. Don't give her your energy, you know that feeling you get when you were always right about a person, I have that now, it's quite empowering!

Peace Earth angels x

1655326604237.png

I just left this on her comment section, I know it will be removed but I'm hoping someone will see it.
1655326384867.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

WeloveAmber

Chatty Member
Why is it anything bad is never her fault? Amber Write was brad’s fault, her shit content is Sean’s fault, her abusing the make up artist was the make up artists fault, her taking some man’s space in a car park and filming him getting annoyed was his fault…. I don’t understand why she can’t take accountability for her poor choices.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Greenlentils

VIP Member
why can’t they go anywhere without them bloody dogs 😂
Well actually Jade, Demi is a full time mammy and of course the kids have to go everywhere with her. Loonie needs her bum bums wiped and Henwee can’t be left alone without tearing the sofa to shreds. I’ve owned literally two dogs and I’ve never heard of littermate syndrome, no.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Piggywig77

Omg just watched all her tiktoks IS THIS C*NT FOR REAL. Saying we’re all entitled to leave negative reviews but any slightly negative comment or different opinion to her is deleted as quickly as her Cumberland sausages can hit the delete button. And trying to excuse her dragging the MUA after her miscarriage saying she shouldn’t have been working - she took weeks off work cos her bloody CAR died!!! Not everyone can afford not to work cos we don’t all get paid to scrat our arses like Demi. The whole premise behind those “worst rated videos” is so sly and nasty, suits her down to the ground. She’s actually vile I hate her more every day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36