Demi Donnelly #41 Daphne's demise, Sean's wandering 'Aye's, loses keys in field, rings Mam and cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks so bleeping evil. Can’t stand her man. Rotten.
She's gone crosseyed trying to get the right angle to not actually look like her usual self, she looks cruel. That birthday video with her big fat bloated head full of drag queen make up, thats her on the inside, fake. Years ago these what i got for my birthday vids were interesting, they gave you ideas of presents youd like to buy,but over time we realised that they were just bragging and its all the same generic transparent tit. There are however a few genuine youtubers who will haul things that are not your usual vain garbage, items that will help a person in life. Yeh im not jess's biggest fan and yes that atomic book, weve all read it, but she at least shows she actually does have a decent side to her thats totally unpolluted by the likes of demi donnelly and co.

1657104738071.png

Reactions: 5
She puts some make up, apparently it's work. She shovels ten cakes at an afternoon tea, films two seconds of it and callsit work. She goes to charlotte tilbury and sits on her arse filming herself as the make up is applied, she calls this work. She sits on the floor staring at her phone and answers some questions all about her, this is work apparently. The list goes on. I used to edit videos as part of my job, I KNOW that she uses the most minimal form of editing and programs. She does not use adobe or sony vegas which require real skill and would enhance her videos greatly. Reason why? Cause right now she does ZERO WORK and sitting waiting for something to upload is not a job. Yes there are jobs similar to hers, sellers, who lie for a living promoting stuff they would never use themselves in a million years, but these people at least have to go and work hard to sell, they don't just plonk their big fat swollen head in front of a camera and talk for 10 minutes. What demi considers work is she goes to the toilet for a tit and films it...apparently cause you film something you do every day, it's called work lol
Yeah but then she says how she struggles to get motivated etc - motivated for what?! Imagine if she had to get off her fat lazy arse and actually had to go to work...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yeah but then she says how she struggles to get motivated etc - motivated for what?! Imagine if she had to get off her fat lazy arse and actually had to go to work...
I know!! She would not be able to cope would she. My sister did an open university degree for psychology whilst working a full time job and with two children and hubby to look after. She is now a support worker for the social services, she mediates with a lot of families. There are times when it really gets her down, when she hears about a so called father punching his daughter in the stomach so no one would see the bruises. She works long hours, drives long distances just to help others...demi just helps herself, thats all she is capable of.
Yes I know I am harsh with her, sometimes I have to stop myself but when I see a grown ass woman encouraging kids and teens that the only way you can be body confident is by taking your clothes off and exposing yourself just pisses me off., how dare she play mentor to vulnerable adults as well as teens. What right does she have to act like its normal, nothing she does is normal, she needs meds, she self medicates on food for a start. Can't even cope with cleaning her dogs mess up. She needs help, quit trying to force your distorted mind onto perfectly healthy minded people.
You mention she says she cannot get motivated, clear sign of depression. This woman has the most unhealthiest mind a lot of the time. There are a couple of times I have admired her, when she did that airplane flight. I thought, there thats the real demi, not this mummys spoilt entitled brat. She has become polluted by a lot of shallow influencers but, she's no longer a teen, her frontal cortex is fully developed, she is 26 years old, how much longer is she going to make excuses for her behaviour.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Demi could make a great video series talking about her faults (Amber Wright) and the ways she plans to change herself moving on from it.
She doesn't view herself through that lense though,she's not introspective.

Reactions: 3
I don’t blame Sean for pulling the plug, he goes out and earns a wage, to be constantly belittled must be embarrassing. Demi kept on about how much Sean had spent on her for her birthday but then clearly stated she gave him a ‘list’ of what she wanted. I also noticed in Jess video of when they went to the Hard Rock cafe for D birthday she walked in and barely acknowledged any of them, clearly no surprise and had probably told Sean what she wanted.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She puts some make up on, apparently it's work. She shovels ten cakes at an afternoon tea, films two seconds of it and callsit work. She goes to charlotte tilbury and sits on her arse filming herself as the make up is applied, she calls this work. She sits on the floor staring at her phone and answers some questions all about her, this is work apparently. The list goes on. I used to edit videos as part of my job, I KNOW that she uses the most minimal form of editing and programs. She does not use adobe or sony vegas which require real skill and would enhance her videos greatly. Reason why? Cause right now she does ZERO WORK and sitting waiting for something to upload is not a job. Yes there are jobs similar to hers, sellers, who lie for a living promoting stuff they would never use themselves in a million years, but these people at least have to go and work hard to sell, they don't just plonk their big fat swollen head in front of a camera and talk for 10 minutes. What demi considers work is she goes to the toilet for a tit and films it...apparently cause you film something you do every day, it's called work lol
I never get the brands wanting to work with her, it's so clear that she would never use the products unless gifted. What are they getting from it I'm sure it can't bring much revenue their way🤔

Reactions: 12
I don’t blame Sean for pulling the plug, he goes out and earns a wage, to be constantly belittled must be embarrassing. Demi kept on about how much Sean had spent on her for her birthday but then clearly stated she gave him a ‘list’ of what she wanted. I also noticed in Jess video of when they went to the Hard Rock cafe for D birthday she walked in and barely acknowledged any of them, clearly no surprise and had probably told Sean what she wanted.
Also in Jess’s video she’s going on about not being able to park where she is in case Demi sees her car 🤔 all seemed a bit forced in trying to emphasise the surprise.
And I wouldn’t expect people to come out for a birthday meal on a Thursday AND to a party on the Saturday. One or the other is absolutely plenty but she totally milks her birthday as if she was a 5 year old. It’s like when she’s on insta referring it to her “birthday week” it’s so embarrassing for someone her age

• Haha
Reactions: 16
New Thread Suggestion from me

Demi Donnelly #42 Daily Dose is no more seeing Aye’s a big bore. A week in a retreat, she still has trotters for feet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Coach Women's Small Trifold Wallet in Signature Canvas, Khaki - Saddle 2, S, Wallet https://amzn.eu/d/cP1u1Ar
That purse isn't vegan leather at allllll😭😂
oh wow, thank you!!!!!!! Finally we prove she just lies to suit her agenda! She will of course deny it and will have never heard of coach not doing vegan leather in her LIFE. She will block anyone who attempts to tell her brainwashed minions the truth. Going to try and leave a comment on her youtube, see how long it lasts.

1657116534151.png

New Thread Suggestion from me

Demi Donnelly #42 Daily Dose is no more seeing Aye’s a big bore. A week in a retreat, she still has trotters for feet
I like it lol, but can you add something about her plant based vegan lies.

satan removed my comment within ten minutes, it's gone.

satan removed my comment within ten minutes, it's gone.
1657117208836.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Looks like Demi has unblocked me on Tiktok

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
i hate the way shes constantly saying "just because i don't have to sit at a desk all day to make my money, and get to do something that i really love"
it really annoys me. whats so wrong with earning a honest living?
does she really think when shes 40+ people will be interested in her content....no
Ayy I'm nearly 40 and I reckon I could do a better YouTube channel than her 🤣 it wouldn't involve me getting my fat rolls and massive tits out though 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm really confused to why she's stopping the daily dose of us channel... again?

Surely it's not any more work than what she would be doing if it would all be on her main channel?

And... who thinks all this extra work she's planning is going to be a flop within a few months? The whole reviewing holiday lets, uploading more, merging everything over to the main channel.... can't see this lasting, she's too lazy and inconsistent
its because she’s not getting good views on either and not everyone that watches are subscribed to both channels so I’m think she’s thinking of she combines them she’ll get more views & subs

Reactions: 8
New thread title: the birthday girl got tit gifts galore, shes always eye bleeping herself in the mirrow

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.