Demi Donnelly #41 Daphne's demise, Sean's wandering 'Aye's, loses keys in field, rings Mam and cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if I’m part dolphin, but could anyone else hear the high pitches noises in the background of the latest vidyoooo?

Also, only 6,689 views since she posted yesterday, I just don’t think anyone cares about our Dems any more, even if she does use clickbaity titles:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t know if I’m part dolphin, but could anyone else hear the high pitches noises in the background of the latest vidyoooo?

Also, only 6,689 views since she posted yesterday, I just don’t think anyone cares about our Dems any more, even if she does use clickbaity titles:unsure:
She lives in the past when her channel had the views, no amount of clickbait will fix that girls channel

Reactions: 7
I noticed in one of her stories she said "my face when I'm done with Sean's bullshit"

Can't imagine Sean being overly impressed, being on a gifted holiday and being forced to take endless photos and vidyos of her prancing around like Nelly the elephant.

ETA. Sweet baby Jesus. I've just watched the reel of her trying to be sexy and romantic and almost wet myself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her latest video is an absolute bore fest. Don't waste your time watching it 😴 She didn't like going to YouTube events. The end.

Reactions: 13
She’s got a scalloped tongue… deficient in B12 vitamins. Not surprised with her eating habits.

Christ, that reel! Trying to be sexy is not the one, and poor Aye couldn’t look less interested if he tried. That relationship is a ticking time bomb. That is not a couple in love. He can’t bare her and obviously doesn’t find her attractive anymore. It’s so blatant. And she’s constantly pissed off with him and talking to him like tit. It’s really awkward to watch their interactions. GET OUT AYE! Find yaself an Ashleigh!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
This is Shrek-level funny 😆
lmao yes, have you seen the way she closes her eyes in the hottub and then steps out like she is a goddess. I honestly have never known anyone as vain as this person and that's not even an insult, it's me in absolute awe of narcissism in the extreme.
I am trying to be kinder and more understanding. Theres your normal people and theres your massive ego influencers, it's just part of life I guess, I don't understand it though,

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I honestly thought her new vidydeo was going to be about her 'body positivity' persona being fake 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In the new video at around 14.50 she says "closed net circle" of friends but I think she meant "close knit circle" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.