Demi Donnelly #41 Daphne's demise, Sean's wandering 'Aye's, loses keys in field, rings Mam and cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone tell me what Demi was actually talking about in her latest video? 23 minutes of pure waffling

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone want to take one for the team and watch her latest vidyo and give us a summary. I just can’t stomach it right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So basically it was a video that included an ad for hello fresh! I read the transcript and it was her moaning on about social media events she'd gone to and not felt part of the gang and was upset about it. Nothing interesting at all. It all included the sponsorship for hello fresh. What a pure scam artist lazy waster!

Reactions: 14
Can anyone tell me what Demi was actually talking about in her latest video? 23 minutes of pure waffling
I’ve literally just dropped off to sleep listening to get droning on! Awful new vid-yo

Reactions: 5
Was anyone else hoping tonight's video was the one she owned up to been on tattle

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Anyone want to take one for the team and watch her latest vidyo and give us a summary. I just can’t stomach it right now.
This is so funny btw… we have all collectively just decided to stop watching her videos now and have to nominate people to sit through the shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She said she felt left out at summer in city when she went as guest (emphasised she paid to go!!!) meeting her idol Elle Darby , who Demi said ‘obviously she had issues last year but I won’t get into them. I did try make this channel a drama channel but never again!’ 🤣 and bascially said 2018 she didn’t feel happy yet was doing her dream job

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i can’t stop looking at her tongue. i don’t think i’ve ever been so aware of someone tongue when they’re talking

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think Demi is trying so hard to make herself believe that she's happy when in fact she's still faking a persona even more so now. It also looks like it was a falling out with Harry's boyfriend that led to them not talking anymore.

Definitely Harry's boyfriend. Maybe he was fed up of Demi using Harry to edit all of her videos.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Sometimes….

I go back to my thread recaps and have a giggle to myself about how funny I am 🤣🫢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.