Demi Donnelly #4 with a weird upside down smile,Sean looking like he wants to run a mile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Demi thinks she’s so funny which is actually sad because a lot of her “fans” have seen her true colours her trying to be funny constantly is actually so cringey
Could her tampax video be of any shitter quality? Who’s gonna watch that and think yes I’m going to go buy tampax Pearl now??!! Dreadful! 😂 her job is to make content for companies to sell their products essentially and that video looks like it’s been filmed on a Nokia 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Could her tampax video be of any shitter quality? Who’s gonna watch that and think yes I’m going to go buy tampax Pearl now??!! Dreadful! 😂 her job is to make content for companies to sell their products essentially and that video looks like it’s been filmed on a Nokia 🙃
Maybe she needs to do an ad for toilet roll...it's so good it manages to wipe up my tit content...

I'm apparently feeling especially bitchy today...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Theres no denying shes lost weight in her recent boohoo haul but for the love of god Demi, stop tucking your damn shirts into your knickers

Reactions: 3
She wasn’t even bothered to change out of the sports bra and put on a proper one 🤦‍♀️ Most of the tops needed a strapless bra, they would have looked much better.

Reactions: 4
Sure she’s just buying all these products and clothes for content, boring bastard

Reactions: 1
The most unprofessional haul I’ve ever seen. Nice Christmas bag full of shite in the corner. This is your JOB Demi clean your room you’re in your mid twenties 🤮 so embarrassing she’s only gonna send the clothes straight back anyway

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Her content is the sloppiest thing on the whole platform. She's so lazy she can't even do a try on haul without changing out of her dirty pj bottoms. I cringe everytime she uploads

Also I cried at at this
'I absolutely love... it's a beige paisley shirt. Look at that, it's absolutely gorgeous pattern beige and it's all paisley'

WE GET IT DEMI, it's BEIGE and it's PAISLEY

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i'm so confused at the styling in her latest video loooooool the red top with the ginormous sleeves worn with pyjama bottoms??? sports bra worn with non-sports wear??? wtf is going on. the whole video is a black hole of style and chic

although actually is the sports bra better than the evidently too small lounge bras we've been treated to recently?

she looks lovely in the red high neck, long sleeved dress though! more of that, less of the see through cycling shorts

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Her content is the sloppiest thing on the whole platform. She's so lazy she can't even do a try on haul without changing out of her dirty pj bottoms. I cringe everytime she uploads

Also I cried at at this
'I absolutely love... it's a beige paisley shirt. Look at that, it's absolutely gorgeous pattern beige and it's all paisley'

WE GET IT DEMI, it's BEIGE and it's PAISLEY
She’s so bad at describing anything. Yes state the obvious Demi. I wonder what she’ll do for work when it all dries up cos surely people won’t keep letting this standard of content pass forever. Better get saving dem dem

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I just want to know why her boobs piss me off so much?! Like someone even commented on her new pic on her fit insta asking where she got the bra! They are bleeping squished down inside that cheap Asda bra. They're folded for goodness sake! I feel like in the 21st century that it should be public knowledge how to measure YOURSELF for a bra. Like above all the other ridiculous tit she does, her folded tits piss me off the most!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just want to know why her boobs piss me off so much?! Like someone even commented on her new pic on her fit insta asking where she got the bra! They are bleeping squished down inside that cheap Asda bra. They're folded for goodness sake! I feel like in the 21st century that it should be public knowledge how to measure YOURSELF for a bra. Like above all the other ridiculous tit she does, her folded tits piss me off the most!
I know right now it’s not so easy. But imagine, for a second. There was a shop. Where you could, get someone to measure you up. And you wear supportive bras. And then you automatically look better. And more supportive. Just imagine if that existed .... 🙄

also I’ve had to block her accounts. She claims to weigh a lot less than I do, and yet is in the same
Size clothes as me? Is starting to make me feel crappy about myself. Hate the girl

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hey, does anyone know if Demi copied this small YouTubers opening? Or it could be the other way around? Just came across her and thought I'd ask?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I know right now it’s not so easy. But imagine, for a second. There was a shop. Where you could, get someone to measure you up. And you wear supportive bras. And then you automatically look better. And more supportive. Just imagine if that existed .... 🙄

also I’ve had to block her accounts. She claims to weigh a lot less than I do, and yet is in the same
Size clothes as me? Is starting to make me feel crappy about myself. Hate the girl
I'm close to that as well. She's starting to get down to my weight supposedly but she looks a lot bigger than me. I am taller than her but I'm a bit like, do I look as bad as her in my clothes?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.