Demi Donnelly #4 with a weird upside down smile,Sean looking like he wants to run a mile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are Sean and her still having a weight loss competition? I think she mentioned continuing it at the end of the last video. She seems like the type to be spurred on to beat someone else. She obviously didnt expect him to do as well as he did, and she obviously lied about losing 9lbs then. She now actually seems to be slimming down a little, and does seem far more active than she was previously. Her food choices are still questionable, but she definitely seems more motivated.

I’d like to be wrong but she strikes me as the sort to be all motivated until she hits her 12 stone happy place or goal or whatever, and then will just revert back to no exercise and eating crap again and therefore pile the weight back on. id love to be wrong for her health’s sake (I’m not a massive Demi fan lol) but she seems to have repeated that pattern before and doesn’t seem to actually have any nutritional education to keep up the lifestyle change.
I also don’t buy that she’s vegan I’m sorry. She obviously eats way more than she films or photographs because the food evidence doesn’t match her size. Not body shaming, just a fact in this situation. She probably eats chocolate and cheese and pizzas and stuff on the sly.

Reactions: 7
She doesn’t seem to eat much fibre or protein, which might explain the constant snacking.
What would make an interesting video is if she saw a nutritionist and worked out what macros she needed and challenged herself to cook from scratch and stick with it.

but she won’t. Because she’s Demi.

Hahahah oh man i hadn’t fully read the first Demi thread with the Amber drama but bleeping hell its wild 😂😂

lunch break well spent.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve just realised where I recognise Demi from. I noticed I was subscribed to her around the time she got a bit more popular and I was like who in the hell are you... but I stayed subbed to her as figured I must’ve subscribed for a reason and it just clicked. Back when she was very first starting up she would go into the makeup/girly pages on facebook, I’m sure you guys know the kind, almost like advice pages or beauty ones, and share her youtube account and beg for people to subscribe. I must’ve done it one day when I was feeling nice. 🙄 It’s only just clicked that she must’ve stopped doing it now she’s got a substantial amount of subs that she’s happy with. Yeah. You were such a girly girls girl Demi, ya really gave a duck about the people you begged for views.. that’s why you’re not on the pages now. 🥴🤣🤣 Can’t believe I’ve only just put two and two together on how I recognised her.

Just to add I’ve tried looking in the very few I’m still in to see if she posted in those but I’m fairly sure it was the likes of beautyship and what not that I’m no longer in that she would post in. I’m sure of it! 😂

Reactions: 4
Not to be all serious but that caption about her blacking out during exercise is really worrying. Like if exercise is making that happen it suggests she has some heart issues like an arrhythmia. I've a history of things like that and alarm bells were ringing when I read it.
I’m no doctor but could she be blacking out because she doesn’t seem to eat proper meals? Or she could just be saying it for attention. Hard to believe anything she says tbh.

Reactions: 2
The tampax ad... I thought Demi said she doesn’t get periods because of she’s on the bar. Strange one.

Reactions: 6
Stop the world I wanna get off, she would actually sell anything for money 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, she said aswell she didn’t have periods at all anymore🤨😂, she really would sell absolutely anything if she’s getting paid for it 🤦🏼‍♀️

I kinda wish a bigger account would call her out about the whole amber thing, I mean it’s alright any her followers or us doing it, but she can just delete that and it goes away, someone with a big following, everyone would know 🐸🐸, if only she was interesting enough for these drama YouTube channels to call out 🤣😅

Attachments

Reactions: 5
What was that Tampax advert!! What a joke 😂 who in their marketing team is looking at her socials and being like “yes, this is the girl to sell our tampons” Jesus wept, these influencers have the easiest gig ever 😂 she doesn’t even get a period! & did she tag the right tampax account? I looked and it said they hadn’t posted since 2015

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry but just looking at her you can see she won’t have the most impeccable hygiene so why on earth do tampax wanna work with her. Especially when she’s said her contraception has stopped her period for 8 years 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
I cant believe Demi is in this blogs top 10 vegan influencers 😭 😭 hilarious

She’s not at all, it’s just an article by the company that take a cut from her brand deals 💅🏻

Reactions: 1
Someone needs to spill the tea to Angelika Oles and get Demi called out

Also still howling at the hike. HIKE! She thinks she is something special

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.