Demi Donnelly #4 with a weird upside down smile,Sean looking like he wants to run a mile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually really enjoy Sean in videos, but you can tell it’s not something he’s into or keen with so fair play to him for giving her content even when he’s not comfortable
I did end up watching it and he did come across well, and seemed a lot of more honest about what he was doing and eating. I did laugh when Demi brought banana bread round though, trying to sabotage him much hun?

I find some of their food combinations odd though, like beans, pizza and breaded mushrooms, but maybe that's just me. Demi really shouldn't be buying food sauces if she wants to lose weight. They contain loads of sugar usually.

Just wondering though is his family loaded? The size of that garden and kitchen!

My best mate in primary school was Geordie and said filum, it’s the main thing I remember about her haha

Demi really shouldn't be buying food sauces if she wants to lose weight. They contain loads of sugar usually.
But you don't understand, Demi simply doesn't have the time to prep and cook her meals from scratch!! Even though she gets up at 2pm :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
Agreed that there is no way someone of Shauns height and weight should be promoting consuming such little calories! I’m a student mental health nurse and I worry about young teenagers viewing this and copying them. Fair enough if they both want to calorie restrict that extreme, but maybe don’t advertise it to the world as good practice. I agree he does come off well in videos though and it is nice of him to film for her channel!

• Heart
Is she still on with this ‘dieting crap’ I can’t bring myself to watch anymore! When she was doing this as a ‘hobby’ she was easier to watch but then she will be because she was trying to gain a following to give up her job at the council.

The latest thumbnail on the video is quite clearly edited. It did make cringe though because even at the size I am I don’t think I would have the confidence to put up a thumbnail like that on the internet!!

She’s just lazy when it comes to cooking! I’ve got a young child and I could cook meals from scratch etc if he wasn’t so picky about what he will eat 🙈 but I admit I’m lazy and not the best cook! That being said he still gets healthy meals and he is a ball of energy so he needs feeding up 🤣. She has zero excuses really because she Decided to Do a ‘fitness/food’ page on IG so surely dedicate a little time to making freshly prepared healthy meals. If she was consuming such low calories as she’s allegedles then we would see more of a Weight loss. I don’t understand why anyone would lie about the calorie intake or how much they’ve lost 🤷‍♀️ because with her constantly posting you can tell wether she is being genuine or not and it doesn’t look like she is! She loses all credibility not that she had much of any in the first place!!

Remember that subscribers/followers are what made her and can easily break her!

Oh for fucks sake. Now she’s jumping on the ‘couples channel’ bandwagon. God help us all. Gonna be a train wreck. Girl needs a daily dose of reality! Fasten you’re seatbelts folks.
She used some real ancient photos there

Reactions: 7
Oh for fucks sake. Now she’s jumping on the ‘couples channel’ bandwagon. God help us all. Gonna be a train wreck. Girl needs a daily dose of reality! Fasten you’re seatbelts folks.
Oh christ. The lad is clearly not comfortable being on camera. This must be about the 20th time she’s tried to re-launch that second channel. She uploads one video every time then we hear no more about it.

Watching her tik toks she has definitely lost quite a lot of weight. She seems to have done well actually. I didn’t see it at first but she definitely looks to have lost a couple of stone

I just read some of the comments here and apparently she’s promoting dangerously low calorie intake?? Haven’t seen that video. Oh dear

Reactions: 3
I always see comments about amber? can someone tell me the situation there
Demi made an account on here called amber Wright she was basically complimenting herself calling herself stunning, insulting people who don’t think she’s good looking she was saying how original her content is if you go back to the first thread on her you’ll see all her comments We found out it was her because she posted a screenshot of a tweet and you could tell it was her account she took the screenshot from because it said edit profile

Reactions: 1
Demi made an account on here called amber Wright she was basically complimenting herself calling herself stunning, insulting people who don’t think she’s good looking she was saying how original her content is if you go back to the first thread on her you’ll see all her comments We found out it was her because she posted a screenshot of a tweet and you could tell it was her account she took the screenshot from because it said edit profile
She also used this account to slag off her friends who also do YouTube. And start a thread about how amazing her tits look.

When she was caught out, she blamed her little brother.

Reactions: 4
I’ve gone back to thread 1 to read the amber wright drama again and I’m screaming
It’s too good
You couldn’t write it 😂 entertains me every time hahaha

Reactions: 9
Very few youtubers have Had a successful couples channel and it’s usually bc they’re both YouTubers. I like Sean as a person but it’s clear he’s not comfortable filming all the time so will it just be a channel from her where he occasionally pops in or the forced content were use to seeing ??

She also used this account to slag off her friends who also do YouTube. And start a thread about how amazing her tits look.

When she was caught out, she blamed her little brother.
Actually hilarious, how utterly embarrassing. How can she still make videos after being outed on that. I bet she pretends like it never happened 😭😭😭 and blaming her BROTHER?! her brother saying how amazing her tits are 😭 delusional girl

Can’t wait for her to go mad again once this couples channel is up and running and Sean will steal all her attention 🤣🤣 he’s clearly more likeable and down to earth

Reactions: 3
Omg, I can't believe she commented on here pretending to be her brother when she was complimenting her boobs, after following her, she honestly makes me actually appreciate having a smaller chest size, 😂 She just makes it look so uncomfortable, but I doubt she would pay extra to get herself fitted for a bra that fits which isn't either a gift or from Primark.

Can’t wait for her to go mad again once this couples channel is up and running and Sean will steal all her attention 🤣🤣 he’s clearly more likeable and down to earth
😂😂 I wonder if she's going to tone down being passive aggressive towards him on her videos. She obviously acts up and cocky when the camera is running infront of them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.