Demi Donnelly #4 with a weird upside down smile,Sean looking like he wants to run a mile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also dying at intimate fasting :LOL::LOL:

It's so embarrassing that she's messed up her first "big month challenge" like this.
She must honestly not research anything, I would have imagined her mum might have told her it's "intermittent" not intimate when she would have had to explain why she's not eating at certain times... yet she did loads of research on forums, and is using her dyslexia as a shield against her duck up. For a project she was excited to share, to mess up the name of what she's trying to promote, wow. :LOL:
And to not remember how long she did this for, did she not think to write it down on paper or online?

I feel like she's promoting this lifestyle change, but it's a risky territory to go into. I think since she is bigger sized she would have seen a more noticeable difference and there's a probability her younger viewers who probably weigh average would rely on this to have the same results. Also, why try something like this in such a stressful time when she says that she was waking up at different times.

I saw someone posted a comment similar to what you guys was mentioning as I watched her video but it seems she's deleted it, as I can't find it. Which wouldn't put it past her.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
She is full of absolute tit! Before spouting that bollocks about getting confused over 3 weeks, 4 weeks or 30 days she tried to lie her way out of it and say she went home on 28th March (said April but looks like she meant March). Even having the audacity to say "that's not correct" knowing full well she filmed the "before" clip well after 1st April. She hasn't got confused she's got caught once again.

View attachment 122781

Also here's some more proof that 1. She was at Sean's until 8th/9th April and 2. Claimed she wasn't weighing herself AFTER saying she'd weighed herself at the beginning of the month.

Came home on 28th March yet is still isolating with Sean on 31st March...

View attachment 122809

Started her intermittent fasting challenge on 1st April yet and said she weighed herself at the beginning of the month. Then claimed on 6th April she hadn't been weighting herself during lockdown. Also still at Sean's as that's his bedding.

View attachment 122810

Clip with Sean at his house recorded on 7th April, 9 days after she apparently left Sean's house.

View attachment 122815

Demi explaining why she came home the previous day, posted on 9th April.

View attachment 122808
You should be a detective 😂

Reactions: 6
Sorry but I’ve never in my life heard siblings being called Demi and brad??? Those are not common names 😂 not used together in the same family. What are you lot on. They clearly were inspired by Hollywood 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No offence but if shes 14 stone i must look like her because im 13 and a half and i look NOTHING like her like i mean nothing....

Reactions: 12
No offence but if shes 14 stone i must look like her because im 13 and a half and i look NOTHING like her like i mean nothing....
She said she weighs 14 stone??? Never!! I'm 13 stone and I'm miles away from looking like her, too.
No offense, but her boobs alone must weigh quite a bit and my belly, legs and arms look nothing like hers?

Reactions: 10
She said she weighs 14 stone??? Never!! I'm 13 stone and I'm miles away from looking like her, too.
No offense, but her boobs alone must weigh quite a bit and my belly, legs and arms look nothing like hers?
She said shes 14 stone 5 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
This is literally her JOB, her ONE SINGLE JOB and she still manages to duck up time and time again. If I was so half assed at my job and fucked up every day people would literally die. That puts a lot into perspective.

The video Demi did with Emily canham was horrible for Emily to want to do that video

it was just Emily thinking how skinny and gorgeous she is compared to Demi

their body types couldn’t be more different not sure what the point of that video really was because Demi is plus size and Emily buys children’s clothes to show off how skinny she is

Reactions: 8
She’s not even fasting properly. AT ALL.
I thought this too? I don’t intermittent fast but I’ve seen many videos and read about it.

I was under the impression that you should stick to the same time frame every day ie
- wake up: no breakfast (have a drink tea/coffee/water)
- 12pm: start eating (have lunch)
- then have a snack
- then have dinner around 6/7pm
- then start fast at 8pm.
Some days Dami was getting up at 9am and stopping eating at 5pm then the next day starting at 12pm and stopping at 8pm??

She also states in the video that she ate like she normally would, having breakfast, lunch and dinner with all her snacks in between. So in 8 hours she crammed in 3 meals and 3 snacks? The whole point of intermittent fasting is that you eat less as there’s less time to eat (ie skipping breakfast, having lunch snack and dinner)? Or am I wrong? Demi just ate as she normally does but just didn’t it all within 8 hours... how is that intermittent fasting?!?!? And HOW did she lose 10 pounds doing it? Her calorie intake would be exactly the same whether she at 3 meals and 3 snacks in 8 hours then if she ate 3 meals and 3 snacks in 12 hours, the time doesn’t change that 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
One thing I've noticed whenever I watch one of her videos is that she always copies & pastes the little FAQ section in her video description but it hasn't been updated since she first used it. She's almost 24 but it still says she's 22 there. 😬

I thought this too? I don’t intermittent fast but I’ve seen many videos and read about it.

I was under the impression that you should stick to the same time frame every day ie
- wake up: no breakfast (have a drink tea/coffee/water)
- 12pm: start eating (have lunch)
- then have a snack
- then have dinner around 6/7pm
- then start fast at 8pm.
Some days Dami was getting up at 9am and stopping eating at 5pm then the next day starting at 12pm and stopping at 8pm??

She also states in the video that she ate like she normally would, having breakfast, lunch and dinner with all her snacks in between. So in 8 hours she crammed in 3 meals and 3 snacks? The whole point of intermittent fasting is that you eat less as there’s less time to eat (ie skipping breakfast, having lunch snack and dinner)? Or am I wrong? Demi just ate as she normally does but just didn’t it all within 8 hours... how is that intermittent fasting?!?!? And HOW did she lose 10 pounds doing it? Her calorie intake would be exactly the same whether she at 3 meals and 3 snacks in 8 hours then if she ate 3 meals and 3 snacks in 12 hours, the time doesn’t change that 🤦🏼‍♀️
Exactly. The point is to basically "skip" breakfast and therefore only having two big meals. It would've worked so much better if she'd paired this with a normal sleeping rhythm. If she went to bed at a reasonable time then she wouldn't have been so hungry she couldn't fall asleep. There was absolutely no structure, no schedule to it at all. If you shove a load of unhealthy stuff in your mouth it doesn't matter if you spend 8 hours a day eating or 12. Can't believe she ate a lot of unhealthy crap and expected to shed a lot of weight just because she was eating it all within 8 hours. Not sure I believe she lost 10 pounds doing this either, especially considering she said she normally sheds 2 or 3 pounds a month.

Last edited:
She made an account to rave about herself, slag her “friends” and other YouTubers off then said it was her brother, oh and also she posted a screenshot of demis tweet where it said view tweet activity that you can only see for your own tweets so proved it was her
Hahahahaha oh my god I am dying 😂😂😂 as if she did this and got caught out! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sick of hearing her moaning about missing her boyfriend! She was selfish enough to spend half of lockdown with him. I actually have been following government rules and haven’t seen my boyfriend for 7 weeks now, but people are dying so there are worse things going on in the world. All she cares about is herself and where her next meal will come from. She’s a compulsive liar and she can’t even keep up with herself. Sean will never marry her, she’s lazy as duck!

Yes💯💯💯

My partner works away, we live in separate houses, so we have to plan our time together, unfortunately, he was away just before this started, and was due back, the day this happened, so we haven’t seen each other since 3 weeks before the lockdown started, but obviously right now, staying apart is the safest and best option for everyone, so I’m sick of hearing her going on about it, considering that she was a bleep, and broke the rules and went to stay with him, and then come back, during all this, right now I’d love nothing more than to see my partner, but I realise how unsafe it is, right now and I’m not a selfish bleep unlike Demi 😬

Reactions: 10
It annoys me how easily she throws her “sleep insomnia” she’s clearly just not got a good routine, I know because neither do I right now if I sleep well into the afternoon I’ll be up all night. Serious insomnia requires CBT and I’m sure if she had that there would have been a big story time by now like her binge eating disorder.

Reactions: 9
Yes💯💯💯

My partner works away, we live in separate houses, so we have to plan our time together, unfortunately, he was away just before this started, and was due back, the day this happened, so we haven’t seen each other since 3 weeks before the lockdown started, but obviously right now, staying apart is the safest and best option for everyone, so I’m sick of hearing her going on about it, considering that she was a bleep, and broke the rules and went to stay with him, and then come back, during all this, right now I’d love nothing more than to see my partner, but I realise how unsafe it is, right now and I’m not a selfish bleep unlike Demi 😬
Absolutely agree. She needs to try going out to work as a key worker (though I’m not NHS/medical/care) and having to come back and have the one person who could make you feel better or in any way safe be at the other end of the country in lockdown elsewhere, then she might understand what missing your partner is like.

Just catching up, I knew the amber wright story from reading back, but wasn’t aware she’d actually fucked up, and shared the tweet like that 😂😂😂, I mean, I could do a video, Weight myself at the end, and tell everyone I’ve lost 5 stone... who knows if It’s the truth, you’d just have to take my word for it 🤣 ( and well, Demi’s word is never the truth so) 😬😬, I mean, I feel like if you wanted to do those kinda videos, and be taken seriously, she’d have been better showing her actual weighting herself at the beginning, and the end, anyone can weight themselves not show anyone and say they’ve lost 10 stone, More chance of her “fans” believing this to work, if she’d have just done that, she talks that much shite, she’s forgotten her own lies, I mean, c’mon to duck , to post the photos on her Instagram and then YouTube, at the same time, with two different dates. Is she actual that thick or just plain stupid🤦🏻‍♀️, how the duck, this girl has brands ect wanting to work with her , I’ll never know, she cannot even remember. How long she’s been doing the challenge for 🤨🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Okay so I did a bit of research this morning.

Firstly, intermittent fasting isn’t supposed to be attempted by people with eating disorders and should be discussed with a health professional beforehand should you have an ED. So either Demi hasn’t done her research (unsurprising) or doesn’t actually have an ED (also unsurprising). Plus every website I read said it won’t work if you eat the same amount of food you normally would but in 8 hours instead of the whole day, like others have already said, AND stuck with the same 8 hours of eating every day in order to regulate the 16 hours of fasting, so if Demi’s sleeping schedule is all over the place then this won’t be happening.

And then doing IF for 3-24 weeks can result in a weight loss of 3-8%. 3% of Demi’s 14 stone 5 (201 pounds) is 6 pounds. And she’s supposedly lost 10? Considering she doesn’t exercise properly, can’t cook, and mainly eats junk food with a bit of salad on top, I just don’t buy it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Girl recovered from an actual ED here! No way I could intermittent fast, it would mess with my brain too much 🤷🏻‍♀️ Even if I meal skip my brain then kicks off once I eat again because I ‘ruined’ the empty perfection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.