Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dietcoke21

She has been told the lashes are made from real mink fur so not vegan, but she still continues to profit from the discount code in the description box 🙄
0CAE848A-222A-487F-BAB2-E00B6D75F7AE.png 0CC810D5-6B4A-43FA-B9A6-9C7AA35459B2.jpeg

Bubblegumblades

Chatty Member
I actually really enjoy Sean in videos, but you can tell it’s not something he’s into or keen with so fair play to him for giving her content even when he’s not comfortable
I did end up watching it and he did come across well, and seemed a lot of more honest about what he was doing and eating. I did laugh when Demi brought banana bread round though, trying to sabotage him much hun?

I find some of their food combinations odd though, like beans, pizza and breaded mushrooms, but maybe that's just me. Demi really shouldn't be buying food sauces if she wants to lose weight. They contain loads of sugar usually.

Just wondering though is his family loaded? The size of that garden and kitchen!

Macavity2

Chatty Member
I'm fully aware the cup size is irrelevant without back size but that did not fit in any manner of the word! Awful promo for Lounge,but I've said that before. The buttoms this time around look fine,you're not actually meant to have half your boob dropping out when you have a bra on. I know it's a shock
I disagree, the bottoms look incredibly painful. The wire is clearly digging in here too.

Attachments

She looks pretty slim in the picture she's just posted and maybe a bit photoshopped? But then why wouldn't you photoshop that tan less orange and patchy?

Screenshot_20200531-210522_Instagram.jpg

keepingupwithhan

True enough, and at some point in out lives we all apparently freak out about our own death/what happens etc. It’s normal. But in some people it doesn’t go away or reoccurs often..
I’m sorry to hear you struggle with it, I hope you feel supported by your loved ones and can find a way to manage it. I can imagine Demi’s actions only stick the knife in, she doesn’t realise how she makes others feel. She’ll do anything for attention

Echo4

If I remember rightly didn’t she catch herself out with amber wright by showing us that someone has told Demi we were talking about with the screenshot, as if we would care anyway.

plus it was supposedly her brother, yet it was her instagram I doubt she’d have easy log in, unless he had her phone to take a screenshot then send it to her phone ect, did she ever give a reason he was able to screenshot her feed while logged in?
I wonder if he’ll ever find out she blamed him, I doubt he knows.

If I remember rightly didn’t she catch herself out with amber wright by showing us that someone has told Demi we were talking about with the screenshot, as if we would care anyway.

plus it was supposedly her brother, yet it was her instagram I doubt she’d have easy log in, unless he had her phone to take a screenshot then send it to her phone ect, did she ever give a reason he was able to screenshot her feed while logged in?
I wonder if he’ll ever find out she blamed him, I doubt he knows.
* we were talking about her

* took her phone then sent screenshot to his.

sorry it’s late tired

I can’t believe her latest video is an ad for shampoo and conditioner. Her hair is ruined, it’s limp and snapped off! I’m so surprised the brand wanted to work with her, her hair would make me not want to buy those products!
Nah me neither. It's like me advertising it with my fine thinner hair. It just wouldn't look good but unlike Demi I have some common sense 😂