Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ekl2000

VIP Member
Her ‘fan pages’ need to step up their game, only a couple of them have liked her posts since mid April. Her Demi doodles page likes posts more often lol

Shaz95xo

VIP Member
This is her full time job and she can’t string a fucking sentence together, so unprofessional! So she wants to marry Sean but doesn’t wanna live with him or discuss wedding planning. No way is he gonna marry her I feel quite bad for him, she’s shown her true colours on her Instagram rants so imagine what she’s like to him if he does something to piss her off! Also he wants kids and she doesn’t, yet she’s going to name their daughter Opal if they have one, Opal 🤣🤣
she’s delusional

Lalaxo

I read thread one so I know the whole drama about her being Amber Wright and blaming her brother and a slagging her best mate and also lying about the worst reviewed makeup video because it was really her pal doing her makeup. But other than that.. I cba reading the other threads 🤣 anything else that's really juicey I should know up till now.??
??

hrh89

VIP Member
Random question, does her mum have a condition she seems to twitch a lot and what happened to Sean and demi buying a house together?
In her assumptions video she said they were hoping to buy this year but it all went tits up because of the virus etc. She said hopefully next year.

LittleMissH

Yeah some of the questions about can you physically make a meal. Grey area for me as yes, but no as I either starve some days or overeat the wrong things.
I couldn’t not be honest though. I guess some people know what to say x
Definitely! If it makes you feel better the questions are usually more specific than that, such as can you chop vegetables, or do you need to wear a wrist support to make meals.
I’m the same as you - don’t know how people could just lie through their teeth! It’s shocking. good luck for your assessment I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you xx

It’s ridiculous. I have scalp issues too, I’m talking super painful, weeping, scalping etc from dermatitis. It’s not fun, but can be managed so it’s not a big issue outside of occasional flare ups.

First rule, don’t use products full of fragrance, such as that function of beauty crap. You need medicated shampoo and conditioner, with ingredients that will soothe and treat. It’s clear it’s not well managed as you can often see sheets of dry skin in her hair is most of her posts.

It’s stupidly irresponsible to recommend using some nasty ass unsuitable shampoo pretending it treats dermatitis. It doesn’t, it’ll flare it up.

Also, if you have greasy, flat, thin, lank hair (ahem.. Demi) then leave in conditioner is a terrible idea. Why the hell is she using this, or more likely, pretending she does.
Wow do we have the same scalps Haha 🙃 But yeah it is ridiculous to see Demi treat hers so badly. I feel like it must be dry and it must bloody hurt. I know how bad mine has been and it's never looked as bad as hers.

Judging from the title I thought she might have gave away £500 to someone a random person who guessed correctly beforehand? So one of them has to give £500 to the one who loses the most weight? 🤔 That sounds a bit strange and redundant for a couple who is engaged anyway lol, just shows that she's obessed with money.

But 38 minutes of Demi & Sean exercising and showing their diets... I just don't have the strength to watch through that knowing it's all flimsly executed.

Clw2020

On her fit with Demi page she claimed to be saving 60% of what she earns each month. But more than the £150 previously

Dietcoke21

She knew exactly what questions were going to be asked (when she commented “oh we are getting through this fast” how would you know, you’re not supposed to know what’s going to be asked and then at the end when she said something along the lines of that’s the last one), I thought this challenge was supposed to be random questions otherwise it’s just a q&a?

It bothers me how she has terrible pronunciation and vocabulary and blames it on her dyslexia. Dyslexia causes complex processing issues, this is just laziness, her parents should have corrected her growing up and she would have grown out of it like most teenagers.

I know I’m right having a go but as far as I am aware restriction haven’t eased to the point in which street parties are allowed, it did not look very distant in her insta but at the same it’s prohibited regardless of the distance they keep, im Scottish so the rules are still tighter up here, I might be wrong.
I thought that about the first assumptions video. She was far too fast answering them as soon as her brother asked the questions. No way Demi didn’t look at them beforehand!

Calliope

She’s just put up a boomerang of Sean on her Instagram. I’m guessing after reading the recent comments on here about her not doing so since the restrictions were lifted.

Hrosixx

I found it funny how in her food haul video on Instagram from few days ago she said ‘I don’t usually get fake meat’ lol she doesn’t actually eat fruit and veg or any fresh food😂

Ohemgee

watching her honest fitness/weight update video and she does jumping jacks.... get a shock absorber bra please demi! I know she has big boobs (im 34gg and wear a large shock absorber bra and it all stays firm when Im jumping about so its not impossible!) but she must be able to find a proper bra/sports bra somewhere? Just boobs flying everywhere in every video of hers
I don't think I've ever posted anything I just read lol, little bit off topic but what brand of bras do you use?